iphone or blackberry?

So mad that the bold won't be available for t-mobile customers! :cursing: NOT FAIR!!! AT&T gets all the cool phones but the service and plans at tmo can't be beat. the i-phone is a cool phone to have but i text so much that the touch screen would get on my nerves.

show us pics of your blackberry bold!

I'd love to, but how to take them when the camera is in the Bold?! Seriously, I will see what darling daughter can do. Meanwhile, I :heart::heart::heart: it - I have had both an iphone and a Blackberry Pearl in the past and this is a new league of delight for me. I adore the huge colourful screen, the ease of navigation, the sleek black style. It is terrific. I am in the UK so don't think my pricing plan would make sense to my US friends, but on the basis of the design alone, this is an example of structure and function being absolutely spot on:tup:

I personally prefer an iPhone. I like it because of the looks and the features. I like how iPhone has the applications such as AIM and eBay, etc. I am not sure if the Blackberry has that too although I am sure they do.

But the thing I love most about the iPhone is that it has a keypad that is hidden. Unlike the Blackberry, I don't like the HUGE keyboard/pad... it's ugly to me..

P.S. If you get the new generation of the iPhone (3G) the internet is SO FAST and yes, I do get to post on The Purse Forum and use eBay as well. My boyfriend has a Sidekick and that thing sucks! loL! It doesn't allow me to post on TPF, which is such a turn off to me, I am glad I didn't get that :P

I've had both in my hand.
Blackberry ftw.

Iphones suck,and I don't understand the hype about it..:\
but wait one more month for a blackberry,the bold is releasing very soon =)
but the curve is good,too.

EDIT:
waait.the bold has already been released in the US?
\o/
*runs to At&T*

Not yet, soon though I think!

annaversary, yes, we can log in to PF and ebay too from BB :smile:
i even installed opera mini and the internet is fast

and i LOVE the blackberry messenger application :P
lots of my friend used BB and we have our own "pin number" so we can add each other and we can chat all the time, send pics, and send voice note :P
it's sooo addicting