iphone or blackberry?

I have a Blackberry Curve and it has the EDGE data connection. It is OK. The only reason I have the BB instead of the iPhone is because all my friends have T-Mobile and we can talk free. Plus the PocketMac third party software allows me to sync my Mac with it. I would have probably got a Sidekick if I was able to sync it with the Mac. As soon as the iPhone becomes available as unlocked, I'll get it. Too bad the Nokia 95 8G cannot be synced with the Mac, that is a super cool phone.

Great thread. I am in the same boat as everyone else. Apple fan but Tmobile subscriber. Not sure whether to get the Blackberry Curve or switch and get the Iphone. They're both pricey so I want to make the right choice. Help! lol

I have the iPhone that's unlocked (i'm w/t-mobile also) and I absoloutely love it. There are many 3rd party applications to customize it. My mom has the Curve which is very light, but I prefer the iPhone screen better. It also has all the functions that I need. I believe in June a new iPhone is to come out with 3G & Video.

I have the blackberry world (for work) and the iphone (personal phone). The iphone is definitely better for reading on. The blackberry is better for email.

Here is how it breaks down: as a fun toy, get Iphone, for business purposes get balckberry. I have Blackberry curve and absolutely love it. It is a lot more practical than Iphone, which is a fun toy to use on random occasion. The curve is more reliable and more "grown up" All business people rely on Blackberry , so that's something to consider, just my opinion...

I use my Iphone for EVERYTHING! The intenet browser (IMO) is great and I have no problems at all, I even bid using my phone. DH has a blackberry and he is going to switch to an Iphone.and he is a "business person".

we switched from verizon to at&t to get the iPhone.
love love love love love it.
touch screen is super easy. i used to have an LG enV and it was at first hard to switch from buttons to touch screen but i find it so easy now.
i recommend going to the at&t store and playing with both devices so you know which one works best for you. :yes: