iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus Cases

IMG_1484568504.628807.jpgIMG_1484568514.308387.jpg

Tried this at the 5th avenue store. It was pretty but quite heavy and weighty. The bottom charge port is pretty deep in after the case is in. The price as well was a deterrent. But I could see why people love it :smile: they're available for purchase now from the store they told me. They had the classic monogram and reverse monogram in addition.

Reactions: j19
Reactions: wheihk and Melbee
I love the design but looks too big for me, if wouldn't fit in a pocket by the looks of it. I change my phone after the end of my contract every two years so i couldn't justify paying the price that it is, especially as i could buy a bag for that! It's lovely to look at though. It's a pity they don't do regular iphone 7 back covers, i would probaly go for that.

iPhone 6's are the same size as the iPhone 7 and the only difference in the cases is the cut out spot for the camera. iPhone 7 case has a bigger
cut out but it will fit the iPhone 6 as well. I used mine with my iPhone 6 until I got my 7...

I was comparing specs of the 6 and 7 and since they seem identical, I was wondering just that. Can you please reconfirm that when you were using the case on your Iphone 6, everything fit and worked fine. Did the difference in cut out for the camera caused any difficulties/problems. I do not want to upgrade my phone yet, but would love to splurged on the case. Thanks in advance.

I was comparing specs of the 6 and 7 and since they seem identical, I was wondering just that. Can you please reconfirm that when you were using the case on your Iphone 6, everything fit and worked fine. Did the difference in cut out for the camera caused any difficulties/problems. I do not want to upgrade my phone yet, but would love to splurged on the case. Thanks in advance.

Isn't there an extra bit/bigger camera lens on the back on the 7 than the 6? So would the 6 case cover partially the iphone 7 camera lens?

Isn't there an extra bit/bigger camera lens on the back on the 7 than the 6? So would the 6 case cover partially the iphone 7 camera lens?

I guess it would if you use case designed for 6 on the 7. I want to do the opposite. I want to keep my 6 and use the case designed for 7. I am still wondering if any of the cutouts in the new cases designed for Iphone7 interfere with the normal use when on the Iphone 6. Hope my question makes sense.