iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus Cases

Those of you who have the folio...how has it held up? I just got one yesterday and love love it!!! Just wondering how well it holds up to use.
Ha, my sister just asked me this question.. So i love it with caveats. Monogram eclipse. I purchased around Christmas. iPhone 7plus - black. I put a super thin black plastic case on it which my phone sits in to protect phone from scratches. I got the folio because I already seemed to have found a way to scratch the glass on my phone. I use my phone a lot. in my hand all the time. No issues with the sticky side or any concern that the phone will fall out. Love it. The edge especially on the side where the phone rests is curling a bit though. I find myself now taking protective measures to correct the problem. Not sure if it has anything to do with the way I may be holding my phone. My friend who has had her phone case for a little longer recently went in and got a replacement because there was an issue with a seam. She was upsold to the epi which supposedly wears better. but I am not having seam issues. just curling which is likely because of the way i hold my phone. I love the case. All this to say that if this will be your first folio then maybe this may not be the amount of cash you want to spend to figure out that you don't like folio cases. It is an adjustment. For this piece you also have to understand that you will no longer use it when you upgrade. So you must be someone who is either ok with spending the cash knowing you will upgrade in a few months or someone who will hold on to their phone for a while.

i hope This help some of you. I had 2 folio for my iPhone 6, when I switched to 7 I realized that the camera lenses was bigger and I couldn't use my folios anymore. So I went to a cobbler and had him make the hole bigger. As simple as that. Now my iPhone 7 fit. It's not perfect but I don't care.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 395
i hope This help some of you. I had 2 folio for my iPhone 6, when I switched to 7 I realized that the camera lenses was bigger and I couldn't use my folios anymore. So I went to a cobbler and had him make the hole bigger. As simple as that. Now my iPhone 7 fit. It's not perfect but I don't care.
That's pretty smart because these folios will have no value once the technology evolves. So better use them while we can! Good hack!

Reactions: 444faith
I'm in the dissenting crowd here. I love the iPhone 7 cases! My purse collection is pretty much complete, so I don't need another bag. On the other hand, the iPhone case will be on my phone 24/7, so in terms of cost per wear it seems definitely worth it to me! I think it is a work of art too. Compared to the petite Malle purse which is something like 6-7k, I think the price for the case is worth it. The only thing I'm holding out for is how heavy it will be. I hope not! If it sings to you, get it! No matter what other people think.

My thoughts exactly! I just got it! It's definitely a head turner. I love it already [emoji6]

Those of you who have the folio...how has it held up? I just got one yesterday and love love it!!! Just wondering how well it holds up to use.
I received a 7 plus case for xmas since I was going to be purchasing a iphone 7 plus. I decided to hold off, and put my 6 plus in the case. Took it out of the case once, to go to the beach. When I went to go put my phone back in, the case has no stickiness at all, my phone wont stay in it. So after being told it could handle up to 100 removals from the sticky, and it only handled it once, its going back.

Has anyone had any issues with this type of case. I purchased mine late Feb & don't know if it's normal wear or not. If anyone has this type of case let me know how the wear is after a few months of using. Thank you!IMG_1493255083.546448.jpg