Tech iPad mini

I'll definitely get one.
I have an iPad 3 and iPhone 5. I love my iPad but it doesn't fit in most of my bags (Chanel jumbo). I got to use bigger bags all the time because I have to have my iPad with me.

I have the same problem. I have to carry a bigger bag or hold it in my hand because my ipad doesn't fit in my smaller bags, which I use most of the time. Not sure what I'll do though because I can't justify having both.

I'm getting it. Can't wait. I have the original iPad and my 3 year old has taken over that so I need something for me. I do have a 4s and and iPod touch and classic iPod . I need the mini size to watch movies or my basketball an football games when in traveling. I can't wait for this mini.

I want an e-reader and was pretty much set on Kindle Paperwhite until I found out about iPad Mini. I'll probably end up getting one since the smaller size would be more suitable for what I'm after.
hahahahh....me and you both! I wanted an e-reader but now have my sights set on the Mini. The Mini will be much more portable and lighter to to carry around than my iPad. I sold my iPad 2 32GB...I can't wait for the Mini!

I'm getting it. Can't wait. I have the original iPad and my 3 year old has taken over that so I need something for me. I do have a 4s and and iPod touch and classic iPod . I need the mini size to watch movies or my basketball an football games when in traveling. I can't wait for this mini.

I'm also thinking about getting one. I have the original iPad as well and it has been crashing a lot lately, several times a day. Time for a new one, me thinks. The smaller size seems perfect to me.

I also read rumors about a refreshed iPad. Can't wait to see them both.

Nat said:
I'm also thinking about getting one. I have the original iPad as well and it has been crashing a lot lately, several times a day. Time for a new one, me thinks. The smaller size seems perfect to me.

I also read rumors about a refreshed iPad. Can't wait to see them both.

Yes My 3 year old owns this one . I need my own he has all his games and learning tools