iPad case.. Is it worth it?

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
Ok, so please feel free to bat me on the nose with a rolled up newpaper for being super curious.
I was playing searching around on eBay for LV iPad cases and I was just wanting to know if anyone has one or how you feel about them? Are they worth the price? Thanks for your opinion!

Moosey.

O.G.
Apr 14, 2011
LV makes iPad cases? I'm so out of the loop!

Honestly though, if I had an expensive electronic like the iPad, I would much rather get something like an Otterbox. I have used Otterboxes for all of my electronics that I didn't want damaged (iPhone, Blackberry, etc). After about 2 and a half years, my iPhone still looks pristine, and the Otterbox was only $50.

When it comes to expensive electronics that are used daily, I am more concerned about keeping it in working condition than having it be cute.

So I guess long story short... no, I don't think it's worth it. Cute idea, but not worth it.

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
I have an IPad and I too would love a LV iPad case,BUT it's just a sleeve and it does nothing to protect the iPad itself.
I don't know how much it is but if it doesn't protect your iPad ,is it worth it ?

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I have an IPad and I too would love a LV iPad case,BUT it's just a sleeve and it does nothing to protect the iPad itself.
I don't know how much it is but if it doesn't protect your iPad ,is it worth it ?

I agree with this. I wish LV made a more practical version than just the slip cover. Something more like a book that you open would be cool, like the official Apple one for the first iPad. I would have totally spent $600 on that.

swan lake

O.G.
Feb 24, 2007
I was at the LV store asking about jacket covers for the new IPad2 and the SA did a search on their store computer and pulled up the monogram jacket cover for the IPad2 with all the cut-outs for the camera eye, etc. It will also come in Taiga. Had no price of these yet. I tried my IPad2 with apple's leather cover in the LV graphite sleeve and it was just a tad tight.

pinkpol15h

l'espritdel'escalier
Sep 22, 2008
I don't see spending that much on the cover since the iPad will probably become obsolete when the cover is still in its prime condition. With that said.. a mono cover would still look pretty cool haha.

Jan 21, 2010
Ok, so please feel free to bat me on the nose with a rolled up newpaper for being super curious.
I was playing searching around on eBay for LV iPad cases and I was just wanting to know if anyone has one or how you feel about them? Are they worth the price? Thanks for your opinion!
IMO, no- technology changes too quickly to make the investment worthwhile.

Jan 7, 2011
the current one on their web site is for ipad 1 only, too big for ipad 2 from what i rem, and the newer version for ipad 2 should have a hole for camera, so no matter how have to wait for that and see how since hubby is using ipad 2..