IOWA gal's MEET UP!!! Williamsburg Store!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I went thru the Iowa thread and PM'd everyone who had posted in that thread assuming they shopped at Williamsburg. I have gotten 5 responses from 9 PM's that I sent.

COME ON Ladies, I know there can be more then 3-4 of us INCLUDING ME!!! If you Pm'd me already I do have your answer and have kept track of yes/no and maybe.

I have 2 yes
I have 2 NO
I have 1 maybe (depending on her schedule)

I'll send another round of PM's to everyone that I have yet to hear from and try to keep this thread BUMPED and in view!!!

The date we had decided upon was Sunday Sept. 6th at 11:00 am. We plan on reaking havoc on the outlet, then doing lunch at Subway or Arby's!!! Anyone who's near this outlet and wants to participate just PM me, the more the marrier!!!

Let's try and have ATLEAST a 1/2 dozen of us, so far it's only 3 for sure including myself and 2 maybe's!!!!!!

***Just think, if we get enough of us we'll look just like the picture below!!!*** LMAO :lolots:

Attachments

• coach-handbag3.jpg
    coach-handbag3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 49
I don't know who's seen the NEW LARGER store, but I'm holding out for the meet up (and I need someone to catch me if I faint!) LOL

^^^You'll do that right?! You're not gonna let me go down will ya????

^^^So far it's you, me & Runner22, and possibly my hubby's cousin Coach10619. I also need to get back w/ Grace123 as she didn't know what her schedule that far ahead would be. I'll send another round of PM's next Friday, hopefully I'll catch some of the members that don't log in that often on a weekend!!!

I know we've got 3, with a possible 4th & 5th. We need to hit a 1/2 dozen and I'll be super happy with it. I know even if it's just a few of us though we'll have a GREAT TIME. I never have anyone to shop for Coach with. My mom rides with me once in a blue moon, but she's just there to offer opinions, and I often refer to her as mom-aka:anti-Coach!!! LOL

That would be me :biggrin:
I just wanted to respond in here so you can keep better track.

On a side note, I really need to find out if I can change my screenname on here. I created the account when I was Carly crazed..lol

^^^So far it's you, me & Runner22, and possibly my hubby's cousin Coach10619. I also need to get back w/ Grace123 as she didn't know what her schedule that far ahead would be. I'll send another round of PM's next Friday, hopefully I'll catch some of the members that don't log in that often on a weekend!!!

I know we've got 3, with a possible 4th & 5th. We need to hit a 1/2 dozen and I'll be super happy with it. I know even if it's just a few of us though we'll have a GREAT TIME. I never have anyone to shop for Coach with. My mom rides with me once in a blue moon, but she's just there to offer opinions, and I often refer to her as mom-aka:anti-Coach!!! LOL

Hahaha!!! "What! You Love Coach More than BE?" :P

I guess Vlad is the only person who can change someone's user name. Here is Vlad's post in the FAQ's area on name changes...
http://forum.purseblog.com/frequent...et-my-user-name-changed-31168.html#post566727

I am trying to think of a new one and then, I will PM him. I just think my user name sounds dorky now especially since I'm no longer that much into Carly..lol.

Sorry, I'll get back on topic now..

How many Iowa Gals are there here on Tpf, that you know of?

Angie: What part of Iowa DID you live in when you lived here?

^^^YOU need to change your screenname, what am I gonna do if I start into the BE's???? I'll be a BE social outcast on TpF!!! LMAO

Here's the rundown of where we're at right now....

Runner22~ YES, she'll be there
LimeLady514~ YES she'll be there
vhsethan~ can't make it
MCAddict~ can't make it (moving :o( you'll be missed as an Iowa gal on TpF)
Grace123~ wasen't sure of schedule that far ahead
ciaobella86~ no response (she lives in Omaha, makes the trip now & then, our outlet is the closest she's got)
meechelley~ maybe
mumar_K~ no response
Coach10619~ MAYBE (LOL) <---just toss the girls in a closet with ramen noodles, they'll work it out!! (inside joke-we're family)
LoveCoachMore~ but OFCOURSE!!!!

***I will send another round of PM's to everyone that's coming to remind the week prior. I'll also be sending another round of PM's to those who I have yet to hear from this weekend!!! We only have 3 YES's so far, and I know Coach10619 is trying to plan on being there if it's possible.

BUMP!!! I'm getting ready to re-send PM's to those I have yet to hear back from!!!

Anyone near the Williamsburg outlet, or within driving distance that wants to come, just PM me or post in this thread!!!

Bring you fav Coach friends!!!

I've got some moola saved up and should be good and ready for a HARDCORE spending spree!!!!