IOWA gal's MEET UP!!! Williamsburg Store!!!

I have an IDEA!!!

Why don't those of us that know we'll be coming to the meet-up make a list of bags we have. That way if one of us has a bag that another has been wanting to see IRL we could ask that person if they wouldn't mind carrying/bringing that bag?!

Like if someone had a Mandy or something, which I'd LOVE to see IRL, or a teal or magenta/berry leather Sabrina?!

Do you catch my drift??? It's a chance to maybe see some older style's of bags we've been stalking but maybe haven't seen IRL!!! Our options for access to Coach bags in Iowa is sooo limited, may aswell take advantage!!!

I'll start, these are the bags I have...anything anyone's been wanting to see IRL let me know and I'll carry it or bring it along!!!

~Teal Lindsay
~Light grey leather Julianne
~Black leather Bonnie satchel
~Black Lg. OpArt/brass Sabrina
~Black canvas tattoo tote
~Black leather medium Ergo tote w/ legacy lining (can you tell I like black?)
~Lg. heritage stripe tote khaki/gunmetal (Japan exclusive)
~Lg. Berry patent leather Zoe
~old school Lg. chocolate/bronze signature stripe tote
~All black patchwork Hampton's Lg. satchel

***I THINK this is everything. If there's something you've wanted to see IRL that I own, just say the word!!!

MOD'S, this is not being posted with intentions for selling bags!!! I just wanted to make this crystal clear. We just have so little access in alot of parts of Iowa I thought it would be a good chance for some of us to maybe get a chance to see some bags that we've never had the chance to see IRL!!! I am NOT intending this to be a sale or swap of bags in ANY WAY!!! Believe me, no one wants mine anyway because I'm a smoker!!! LOL

-medium black Lily
-berry Zoe pouch
-pond patent ergo tote
-chocolate ergo tote (med.)
-walnut '07 legacy shoulder bag
-platinum Bridgit

(is this really all I have?? lol! I feel like I'm forgetting something...)

Oooohhhhh Runner, I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see that medium Black Lily. I think it maybe my *HG* but I don't know if I'd need the medium or the XL. Would you mind carrying it or atleast bringing it for me to drool on???<---I'll bring my Apple for clean-up afterword!!LMAO

I only own one Coach bag atm... its an Lindsay Shopper in expresso ^__^.. But I've bought alot from Coach but gave them all away as presents before I decided to buy one for myself lol... But since Christmas of last year I've wanted a sabrina so badly!!! I saw a gold fabric one one sale at von maur's the other day (sorry I don't know the technical name =( hah) but i want an all leather one!!!

Runner22~Maybe you shouldn't bring the Lily, if I don't find anything I like at the outlet, I maybe tempted to pay some big bully outlet shopper to mug you of it!!! <--j/k :lolots:

hehe it could be like that other poor tpfer that at the outlet! I'll be glad to bring my Lily. I actually haven't even used her yet because I've been loving my smaller bags lately for school. I'm also afraid of all those sticky hands touching my bags! :P

I only own one Coach bag atm... its an Lindsay Shopper in expresso ^__^.. But I've bought alot from Coach but gave them all away as presents before I decided to buy one for myself lol... But since Christmas of last year I've wanted a sabrina so badly!!! I saw a gold fabric one one sale at von maur's the other day (sorry I don't know the technical name =( hah) but i want an all leather one!!!

Is it the big one or small one? I've always wanted to see a small one!

meechelley, is it the white one with gold C's???? The Ikat???? I SO need to buy that exact bag, I need the long shoulder strap off of it to use on another bag I have. I carry my Sabrina as a satchel so I wouldn't miss it!!!

I would also LOVE to see the mineral IRL, I've never seen that color and I just KNOW it's GORGEOUS!!!

Here's an updated list of who I've heard from and yes/no....

Me~counting the minutes
Runner22~will be there minus a black Lily...but with bruises from my hired muscle!! LOL
Limelady514~will be there
vhsethan~can't make it
MCAddict~moved/moving
Grace123~won't know til' the week of but is trying to come
mumar_k~can't make it this time
meechelley~maybe (we HOPE you come)
Coach10619~maybe, it depends on how well the kids respond to the ductape!!! LOL

***I'm also going to PM CornflakeGirl because I know she mentioned being in the area for 2 weeks for some classes. I don't know if she's already been and gone...we shall see.

That's everyone, we're a small group to begin with though!!!

I would move heaven and hell if I could get a large Lily at the outlet! LOL A dream, I know!

I'm still not sure about my schedule. I started a new job recently and my hubby and I have a business that we run ourselves so with the new job, my work in our business has been pushed to weekends. 'sigh' I would SO love to come even though I'm banned from buying for the rest of the year. wah.

:roflmfao:
This is too funny! You know, the sad part about it is that I'm sure Ashley would be MORE than happy with this..lol. In the last 2 days, my bedroom closet has suddenly become her's and Amber's new clubhouse and of coarse, all the stuff in there is now on my bedroom floor.
I swear Ashley is going to either be an Interior designer or an Architect when she grows up. EVERYDAY, she is making some kind of Fort or clubhouse and she LOVES to decorate them to make them into what she calls "her house"...lol.
She has done this since she was about 3.

Coach10619~ MAYBE (LOL) <---just toss the girls in a closet with ramen noodles, they'll work it out!! (inside joke-we're family)

Sorry to get a bit off topic in my last post..

Anyway, I'm going to try my best to be there. I REALLY, REALLY want to come. I haven't been to the outlet in a LONG time.
I have sold a lot of my bags and I really want something new.