Involuntary Coach ban support group

Ladies, I thought I'd just post the pictures of my rehabbed City Bag here for you to see. This was a $75 CAN purchase. I'm very pleased overall with how she turned out. I have a functional shoulder bag now! I wrote up a brief description with before and after photos in the rehab thread.
View attachment 3640342
View attachment 3640348

View attachment 3640349
View attachment 3640351

:loveeyes: Beautiful!

New rule: Ban doesn't count if you are rescuing. That's just a community service and duty! :tup:

Note: That does not apply to clearance racks or really good sales. I know you people. Give you an inch and your piling on the newbies like the NFL. :nono: ;)

images

I am willing to loan him out for assistance with your next rehab job...:happydance:

Reactions: BeachBagGal
Notes from Iowa:

I found a monster Stick. Yes I did! In a little bookstore in Galena, IL, they sell Stick on Steroids. If there was room in the suitcase, Stick would have gotten a much bigger brother. I am confessing now that there was all kinds of fondling on that one...and now regret...:crybaby:

Also, there is a Coach store in the International Terminal at the Atlanta airport!! Why did I not know this? I am not sure why the airport thinks Iowa is an international flight but I was a very happy girl and now I know to go there before my next flight. A Coach bag and I can welcome a cute foreign boy to America. Arm candy plus arm candy. It's sacrilege I didn't know I could do this before now right in my own backyard. The joy I could have experienced already...:yahoo:

:loveeyes: Beautiful!

New rule: Ban doesn't count if you are rescuing. That's just a community service and duty! :tup:

Note: That does not apply to clearance racks or really good sales. I know you people. Give you an inch and your piling on the newbies like the NFL. :nono: ;)

Thanks, LauraTracy! I'd love to say this will be the first of many rescues but I better not if I know what's good for me! In terms of the ban, I'm just happy to not have to do a one-in one-out. :happydance: It's still always in the back of my mind.

Clearance racks and sales are not included?! Now I am going to be in trouble!:graucho:

Reactions: LauraTracy
I'm already feeling it. :facepalm:

The store had a mahogany pocket flap (I think it's a pocket flap) as well but I didn't know if the strap was the original (having already bought a preloved Coach with a switched out strap) so didn't want to take the chance and make the same mistake again.

But I'll have to have courage one day because I would like to get a Court bag...and I know that strap is detachable.
On the Coach "steals and finds" thread someone posted a link to a court bag on eBay that is in good condition.

Reactions: musiclover