Involuntary Coach ban support group

Thanks Alexa :smile:. Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all our ban Moms here :smile:. I love this cute pic — wish my DD could be as little again and wear Mommy and Me purses like that . Also wish I could have a Pillow Tabby 26 too :lol:. Anyone here owns this bag? How do you like it?
I owned one in the past. I didn’t like how it slightly leaned forward but otherwise it was a nice size.

On a new bag note I gave the plum Dinky 19 with charms a try but it was too fussy for me. I have always liked the look but all of the extras that make it cool get in the way when opening and closing. Thankfully I had a buyer for it so am not out all of the $$.

Oh bummer it didn’t work out but am glad you found a buyer for it :tup:. (For a minute there, I couldn’t think of which Dinky you were referring to :lol: but realized it’s the new upcrafted one.)

On a new bag note I gave the plum Dinky 19 with charms a try but it was too fussy for me. I have always liked the look but all of the extras that make it cool get in the way when opening and closing. Thankfully I had a buyer for it so am not out all of the $$.
I'm sorry to see that one go but I'm glad you found a buyer. You seem to be very successful at selling. I guess it is because you have such desirable items.

Happy mother's day, my dear TPF friends! I hope you're feeling loved and appreciated today. :heart::heart::heart:
Did any one get a bag as a mother's day gift? :biggrin:

Happy Mother’s Day dear C :smile:. Great to see you stop by — hope all is well and you are having a nice weekend :smile:. No Mother’s Day bag for me but I got a couple new ones this year :lol:. Come back soon when you can, ok? :smile: