Involuntary Coach ban support group

I like this — I remember you posting about this bag before (or did you buy one in a different color already?). I have always liked the YSL LouLou.

I did! The Edie maxi has been on my list for a while, I wanted the caramello color but never pulled the trigger. Then I wanted the emerald color! Such a pretty green but it’s a large oversized bag and I think I might get sick of such a big bag in a trendy color. I saw a peek of the mixed chain a couple months ago on the RM instagram so I’ve been waited to see if it would release. I think it might be popular and sell fast and it won’t be eligible for discounts :tdown: So I’m trying to decide. I love YSL Loulou! But I just can’t bring myself to pay even though YSL is probably one of the more “affordable” luxury brands lol

This is beautiful! So classic and elegant. I say go for it!

It does have a classic look! Thanks!

Last edited:
You gotta love it when FOS cancels part of your order and then puts the item online anyway. I called because they cancelled a Basquiat wristlet but it is now back on clearance with some quantity. The rep said they don’t have any in stock, so basically any sold tonight would be canceled as well. Why put the item back online and waste everyone’s time? There were supposedly 20 some left when I bought, lol. I don’t care about the item much but just found it funny.

How annoying as a customer and they’re only creating more work for themselves lol

How many bags (or approx) does everyone have? Trying to make myself feel better right now...

I honestly don’t know but I’d guess 50? I used to have a lot more. I’d like to get down to 30ish but it’s always changing.

I don’t think we can compare all of our collections though! All of our situations are different!

I honestly don’t know but I’d guess 50? I used to have a lot more. I’d like to get down to 30ish but it’s always changing.

I don’t think we can compare all of our collections though! All of our situations are different!
Agreed. I have several but most of mine are small. I think I have 10 Dinky bags, 11 Callie / Hayden, and two bags not of those types. So it is definitely the smallest collection I have had in overall space and size, but I still feel like that is a lot of bags for me--thank goodness they aren't all large, lol!

I did! The Edie maxi has been on my list for a while, I wanted the caramello color but never pulled the trigger. Then I wanted the emerald color! Such a pretty green but it’s a large oversized bag and I think I might get sick of such a big bag in a trendy color. I saw a peek of the mixed chain a couple months ago on the RM instagram so I’ve been waited to see if it would release. I think it might be popular and sell fast and it won’t be eligible for discounts :tdown: So I’m trying to decide. I love YSL Loulou! But I just can’t bring myself to pay even though YSL is probably one of the more “affordable” luxury brands lol

It does have a classic look! Thanks!
I like the RM a lot better than YSL. I don't care for the huge logos on YSL. The leather looks nicer on the RM too.

I do have about 5 bags I need to pull and list for sale but I’ve been too lazy!

Side note, but The last bag I sold on eBay had a final value fee of 15%! (Meaning eBay took 15% fee). I couldn’t believe it because I swear it’s been around 12.5% this year. I’m considering not posting any new listings on eBay. I have to look if Mercari final value fee is based off of sale price + tax + shipping because eBay is about to lose me.

Side note, but The last bag I sold on eBay had a final value fee of 15%! (Meaning eBay took 15% fee). I couldn’t believe it because I swear it’s been around 12.5% this year. I’m considering not posting any new listings on eBay. I have to look if Mercari final value fee is based off of sale price + tax + shipping because eBay is about to lose me.
I will say I have no idea, lol, I just go by whatever numbers show up when I set a price :smile: But that makes sense. And as you know I am pretty much just doing Mercari, as I just find it easier and more me...

off topic--For me lately, the easy sellers have been straps. I finally decided to sell all of the Callie chain straps I had as I don't use them--I use dinky leather straps instead. I held onto them for a long while in case I decided to sell the bags, but I am down to the ones I want, and just decided it was time to let the straps go. I also have had 3 dinky bags that I had the leather/chain, and was able to sell those straps easily too. I decided I didn't want to live my life based on one day I might sell the thing--I can get them off my hands and recoup some cash, so it has worked out great.

I noticed that on my last sale too. Mine had a foreign transaction fee because the buyer wasn't in the US.