Involuntary Coach ban support group

CONGRATULATIONS!! :yahoo: You are on your way to greatness just like this guy...

latest
I love being the self-appointed secretary of the Vintage Coach Frank Langella Fan Club. I need to go rent something he was in to celebrate. I really liked him in *Dave*, believe it ir not.

Last edited:
Oh thank you! I actually decided to not purchase the Snow White scarf. I used to LOVE scarfs on my purses and now I think I’m kinda over them [emoji23] But like you mentioned you like to tuck them in, I may try that! Oops look how chic and sophisticated I am, this scarf peeking out of my bag just happens to match my bag haha!

This past winter I was really into wearing oversized scarves, they kept me nice and cozy at work and looked pretty. I love the large poison Apple scarf from the dark fairytale collection! I don’t know if I’d pay full price but maybe it will make it to a sale. I think at this point I’d get more used out of the large one than the small one.

Maybe start small with the purse charms to ease your way in! Or attach them to your bag and leave it on the coffee table to admire and then once you love it, it will be time for them to make their big debut into the real world [emoji1]
Oh you made me laugh about the sophistication of a matching scarf peeking out of the bag, but you know it really does look gorgeous (to me). I wear lightweight scarves but when I get hot, pop them into my bag, and I think it looks so pretty! You are so right about testing out the charms at home. That strawberry in my picture has not left the house, but I am trying charms out at home. I think I like charms more on totes and other large bags right now.

Reactions: Syren and whateve
Was there ever a question or doubt that this could happen?? Lol lol. We all knew you could :yes:
Congrats just the same. :yahoo: Paperwork helps.
Sorry I am not here much (on any thread) these days. My company was sold recently with a relocation that translates into a longer commute most days. The really really up side is that, get this , the new owners place a high value on their employees and their job satisfaction. Yes, you read correctly! Not only is my *job* safe so to speak, I told the new owners I am willing to take on more responsibility (all my career advancement support peops, and my old boss told me make sure I say this lol) and they already have me working on trainings, which I loveeee! And i didn't have to interview! Somebody pinch me! *wishes it was Frank*
So wonderful to hear this! Congrats on happy improvements at work!

Oh you made me laugh about the sophistication of a matching scarf peeking out of the bag, but you know it really does look gorgeous (to me). I wear lightweight scarves but when I get hot, pop them into my bag, and I think it looks so pretty! You are so right about testing out the charms at home. That strawberry in my picture has not left the house, but I am trying charms out at home. I think I like charms more on totes and other large bags right now.

I did pop a scarf into the suede pocket of my rogue and it looked nice and the perfect place to put one!

Reactions: tealocean
Sold that second bag, a mini bennett satchel . So that is two bags this weekend. I am on a roll, perhaps i should see what else i can sell...:lol:

Not only that but i sold a sandbox and a sand/water table within the last week too. No worries grandson has a sandbox and the sand/water was for older kids, with several kids and a rural property we kinda went overboard with outdoor toys and have been cleaning house.

Totes look great with charms! i think it's the sizing. I stuck my MK fur pom on my small everyday pouch, i think it looks okay? definitely not for those who dislike hardware mixing, my Roots bags has antique gold like finish HW & my pom has bright, shiny gold.

Was there ever a question or doubt that this could happen?? Lol lol. We all knew you could :yes:
Congrats just the same. :yahoo: Paperwork helps.
Sorry I am not here much (on any thread) these days. My company was sold recently with a relocation that translates into a longer commute most days. The really really up side is that, get this , the new owners place a high value on their employees and their job satisfaction. Yes, you read correctly! Not only is my *job* safe so to speak, I told the new owners I am willing to take on more responsibility (all my career advancement support peops, and my old boss told me make sure I say this lol) and they already have me working on trainings, which I loveeee! And i didn't have to interview! Somebody pinch me! *wishes it was Frank*

Congrats on all these positive changes on the work front, that is wonderful.