Introducing The Legacy Leather Haley Satchel - (Doctor Bag)

As for a shoulder or crossbody strap, there is The Legacy Leather Haley with Strap coming soon. Strap is 19" long.

Style # 24622

$398

Same measurements as above.

Colors given to me by the 800#: Blush, Cognac, Sand, Parchment, Black, Black Violet, White, Khaki, Robin, Mustard, Midnight Oak, Pink Scarlet, Deep Port.

*Notice the gold tips on the zipper pull of the blush bag. I don't know any info on if it is a feature of all colors with a strap or not.

UPDATE: I just called to ask about this strapped Haley in Cognac and the rep. saw an April release date. Could be earlier if we're lucky. :amuse:

Ooooh, that pink is sooo pretty!!!! I am a sucker for the classic style satchels. She will be mine...oh yes; she will be mine. :graucho:

Here she is ... Miss Legacy Leather Haley Satchel
Style: 23574
$358
13" (L) x 8.25 (H) x 6.50 (W)
Strap Drop: 5.25"
Feet: YES!! There are studs on the bottom.

Notice that the front has a slip pocket.

6 colors available to order now: Cognac and Sand (brass hardware), Black, Lemon, Parchment, Bright Coral.

Future potentials: Juniper, Honeybee, Mustard, Pink Scarlet, Marine, Midnight

Revisiting this thread cause I have this on the brain. How far over the edges of the bag does the zippers come down? Looks like the bag will open up for viewing contents of purse. Was that your impression?

I called CS yesterday just before noon to order the Cognac with Saturday delivery, but online it says it's still in the warehouse. Guess she won't be coming today :shucks:
That sucks. Sorry it's not coming when you expected.

I'm really loving this satchel. :love: SIGH.
Can't wait till my cognac comes so I can really "play" with it.

Thanks so much for posting a picture of this bag.
It looks fantastic!!! :smile:
I love the Haley satchel in blush-just wish it had silver hardware.
Yes! That blush is looking gorgeous.

What a great bag! Congrats! And this color you listed.... black violet!!! Oh my...that sounds like it could be a beautiful color just by the name!
That is a color I can't wait to see! :yes:

Revisiting this thread cause I have this on the brain. How far over the edges of the bag does the zippers come down? Looks like the bag will open up for viewing contents of purse. Was that your impression?

Also how was the leather, is it similar to the other legacy? Was it stiff. Seems like it has good structure.

Once the stuffing was out, I didn't feel the opening was too small or anything. I'll attach one of the Spring Preview pics that shows how far the zippers go over the edge since I didn't take a side picture.

As for the leather comparison, this would be my first Legacy bag (I'm a Madison girl), so I can't say accurately. Sorry. It's weird, maybe because I was also ordering at the same time and trying to get back home quickly, but I didn't look as hard as I should have at this bag. It's not in my normal nature to just skim over a purse. But the structure was fine to me. I'll have better details for sure when my Cognac satchel comes next week.

Attachments

• image-246480543.jpg
    image-246480543.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 4,530
Thank you so much for starting this thread and posting pictures! DAG NABBIT I didn't want another bag...! This one looks very hard to pass up.

I am thinking of that blush color, but I have to see it in person. I have learned that I am terrible at judging pinks/reds/corals online. I love them on the computer screen, and then when I see them IRL they are either too orange or too bright or too whatever. That blush does look tempting, though...

Everyone who has or is ordering this bag, can't wait to see your reveals!

Thank you so much for starting this thread and posting pictures! DAG NABBIT I didn't want another bag...! This one looks very hard to pass up.

I am thinking of that blush color, but I have to see it in person. I have learned that I am terrible at judging pinks/reds/corals online. I love them on the computer screen, and then when I see them IRL they are either too orange or too bright or too whatever. That blush does look tempting, though...

Everyone who has or is ordering this bag, can't wait to see your reveals!
Thanks! I can't wait till my cognac comes next week. :smile:

I am a Madison girl too and this might be my first Legacy if I can get in Blush or <gasp> Pink Scarlet! Thanks for posting pics and I hope you love the Cognac
Yeah, the color list is ridiculous! Looking forward to those reveals. :biggrin: