Introducing The Legacy Leather Haley Satchel - (Doctor Bag)

There are 2 versions with a strap. The larger pinnacle version is about an inch bigger.

Haley w/ strap (Style : 24622 $398) 13" (L) x 8 1/4" (H) x 6 1/4" (W)
Haleywstrap_zps1005a0cf.jpg

Pinnacle Large Haley (Style : 23573 $598) 13 3/4" (L) x 9 3/4" x 7" (W)
NOTE: This color turned out to be Rose, not blush like we all thought when we saw it in the Spring Preview photos. We are still waiting on which models will actually come in blush.
The initial run of the Pinnacle Haley was Rose, Nude and Black (they started with a very low number in stock when I initially called inquiring about the 5 Haley models).
PinnacleHaley_zps08815acd.jpg

ETA: Here is a fellow TPFer's reveal of the Pinnacle Haley in Rose: Pinnacle Haley in Rose

Thank you for posting this! Wow, that Rose color is soooo pretty and girly, I'd love to have that one. Who wants to buy it for me? Lol

There are 2 versions with a strap. The larger pinnacle version is about an inch bigger.

Haley w/ strap (Style : 24622 $398) 13" (L) x 8 1/4" (H) x 6 1/4" (W)
Haleywstrap_zps1005a0cf.jpg

Pinnacle Large Haley (Style : 23573 $598) 13 3/4" (L) x 9 3/4" x 7" (W)
NOTE: This color turned out to be Rose, not blush like we all thought when we saw it in the Spring Preview photos. We are still waiting on which models will actually come in blush.
The initial run of the Pinnacle Haley was Rose, Nude and Black (they started with a very low number in stock when I initially called inquiring about the 5 Haley models).
PinnacleHaley_zps08815acd.jpg

ETA: Here is a fellow TPFer's reveal of the Pinnacle Haley in Rose: Pinnacle Haley in Rose

Thanks so much for these pics especially the long strap pic. I'm kind of feeling like I don't really need the long strap. I'm not really crazy about it so I probably wouldn't use it. It is $50 more, right? Well, we'll see what they have in stock when I go to the store. Ooh the colors are so pretty! And there are more to come? Sounds like I might end up posting pics in the "Multiples" thread when its all said and done.

I just ordered this!!! thank you for the pictures! I have the cognac duffle and it is so rich and soft. I hope the satchel will be similar!:P

You're welcome. :smile: The color is gorgeous. When you get it, please post pics in the new Haley Clubhouse thread I just started. Even if you post your own thread with your reveal once you get it, still post pics in the Clunhouse. It's like a one-stop shop of photos and modeling pics and stuff. :smile:

Thanks so much for these pics especially the long strap pic. I'm kind of feeling like I don't really need the long strap. I'm not really crazy about it so I probably wouldn't use it. It is $50 more, right? Well, we'll see what they have in stock when I go to the store. Ooh the colors are so pretty! And there are more to come? Sounds like I might end up posting pics in the "Multiples" thread when its all said and done.

It's $358 vs. $398 with a strap, so $40 (unless you get the $600 Pinnacle). The colors are great, and there are more to come next month. I just started a Clubhouse for the Haley. Be sure to join once you get your bag(s). Happy shopping!