Introducing my Gorgeous Miroir Hearts & Cosmetics Case !!!!

Congrats they are so hot! they look great
did you store have the make up bag the other day when you visited otr just got them? I checked with my store a couple of days ago they had the hearts but no cases if yours just came in recently there's hope mine will be there too.

Are you sharing or is one yours and one your mums?

Hi, Congrats! I have a question, can you add a strap to it? or a chain on the cosmetic case? thanks!

Thanks! There isnt anywhere to put a strap on it but if you really wanted to , On each side there is a little gap by the zip on each side and you could thread one through i suppose! i will try it and see if it could work then i will take some more pictures!:yes:

Congrats they are so hot! they look great
did you store have the make up bag the other day when you visited otr just got them? I checked with my store a couple of days ago they had the hearts but no cases if yours just came in recently there's hope mine will be there too.

Are you sharing or is one yours and one your mums?

Thanks!!!! No , i went on Tuesday and they didn't have any cosmetics cases but when i went in today and they only had the one silver , So they might have them at your LV because in the UK today this is the release date so i do think they should have it!

& Thanks everyone! Also the cosmetics case is quiet big , it can fit my sidekick in nicely with plenty of room left for keys & make-up if you wanted to use it as a clutch.