Introducing my first BE...a petrol Love Me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    I hope I've gone about this right, as I've never posted photos before! And I'm not the greatest photographer, but still thrilled as can be with my new bag :yahoo:
    I :heart: BE!

2. Very beautiful bag. I love petrol! I love BE too!

3. it's beautiful congrats

4. It's gorgeous! I love the petrol with the silver hardware. How do you feel about the size?

5. What a beauty! I love the LM!

6. Thanks, Ladies! I love the LM as much as I'd hoped!

I think the size is perfect for me everyday...it can hold so much, yet it looks great even if it's not stuffed, IMO!

7. Very pretty! Enjoy it in good health!

8. beautiful!! Makes me want to start carrying mine again.. like now!!

9. Isn't that blue just gorgeous? Enjoy her!

10. Great choice of color and style for your first BE -- enjoy!

11. Yes! The blue is truly like no other I've ever seen. And I do plan to enjoy her ;)

12. WOW ... congrats! The colour looks gorgeous!

13. Your bag is gorgeous! The LM style is so comfy and the petrol color is so pretty. Congrats!

14. Congrats it's really pretty!

15. WOW that is so gorgeous. I have a MMS Midi in Petrol but your photos make me wish that it was a Love Me. That leather goes so well with the style. Please post update photos when you have worn the bag a bit.