Introducing my first BE...a petrol Love Me!

Whoa....is the petrol really that lagoon blue color??? The pictures that I have seen of the petrol make it looks more on the dark slate blue side than the lighter beautiful blue in your pictures.....can someone else post theirs as well??? LOVE the look of this spongebob!!!

Whoa....is the petrol really that lagoon blue color??? The pictures that I have seen of the petrol make it looks more on the dark slate blue side than the lighter beautiful blue in your pictures.....can someone else post theirs as well??? LOVE the look of this spongebob!!!

yes, I was curious about this too because the petrol on the Belen website looks darker, which I like.:confused1:

The petrol color is darker than the pic here which was probably taken with a flash. Petrol does change somewhat in different lighting -I find it can look like a slate blue to a deep ocean blue. Here's a couple of pics closely representing the color or so I think. The first is cilifene's mms and second is of my AP and you can see here it looks darker.

attachment.php

3123026168_fea51ec7fa.jpg

spongebob, I love the bag! Excellent choice! And you are not a bad photographer...I mean, you should see the pool of drool that's on my keyboard now. Hee hee...

Please post pics of her once she's broken in!