Introducing::: MASTIC in all her glory and comparison shot next to Sandstone! PICS

this is the most gorgeous bag i have seen this season!!! seriously, i am freaking out over here - she's beautiful!!!! that's it, you and powderpuff have put me over the edge - MUST GET MASTIC
DSC01551.jpg

:tup: Yes you should! Would you get it in a day style or something else? This color would be fab in your collection!:yahoo:

The leather on your new City is AMAZING!!!!! Absolute perfection, imo........I'm so glad you're going with the Mastic. Congrats on another great purchase! Now, we need to see that gorgeous GH Day of yours......post pics soon!

Thanks for the comparison photo! It sucks that I never get to see too many of these babies IRL. From the picture Mastic looks so rich and a bit darker compared to sandstone... but that mastic color was what I thought sandstone to be. Now the sandstone looks more like taupe or greige :confused1:

you guessed it! i have a MASTIC DAY coming my way :yahoo:

will post pics as soon as i get it.

i need to stop coming on this forum and checking out bags - i'm gonna get into trouble soon :sweatdrop:

True story girlfriend! This forum makes me want everything. DH, for some reason doesn't have the same love of Balenciaga that I do!

I cannot wait to see your Day!:wlae: