Interested in Hold Me bespoke in either Aubergine or Dark Purple Matte?

Totally agree with everything you said Lovebags. This is definitely the right style to ease into colors you wouldn't normally wear. My only reason for being undecided is that I already have two Hold Me bags and I am trying so hard not to do too many of the same styles, but I do think this bag would be incredible so I may break my rule.

Still on the fence!:whistle:

Suzi, I totally understand. If you have 2 Hold Me's already then it's not that easy to just jump into this bespoke.

This Hold Me will be my 3'rd but that's only because I've made an exception myself due to how much this style works for my lifestyle AND it's price point.

Think it thru. There's no rush!:smile:

Bumping this for the weekend. I'm also borrowing 2 pictures from bonniekir to show the Hold Me in Aubergine.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks for this picture. It helps.

It's purple!

Ladies, I know this sounds strange but is there anyway I can encourage you for a taupe HM instead of the aubergine? After seeing the taupe for the first time today I'm absolutely smitten with it. Just something to consider. I completely understand if you all prefer to stay with aubergine as planned.

Either way, there's no going wrong in BE!

Is there a difference between dark purple matte and the medium purple matte on the BE website? Sorry, haven't been in the forum for months and might be behind on the colors.

Anyway, I would only be interested in the purple matte hold me and not the aubergine. Although it looks like the group is swing towards aubergine.

Is there a difference between dark purple matte and the medium purple matte on the BE website? Sorry, haven't been in the forum for months and might be behind on the colors.

Anyway, I would only be interested in the purple matte hold me and not the aubergine. Although it looks like the group is swing towards aubergine.

I'm not in this bespoke, but I do recall seeing a comparison shot that may help you out (post #41 in the link below). The medium purple (also called light purple) is a lot brighter, whereas the dark matte purple appears to be more like the Aubergine in colour. I think the Aubergine is stunning ... I'm expecting a TME to come in early this week in that colour.

http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-ec...le-love-me-bespoke-450186-3.html#post10670941

Hi Ladies,

I need to go back and read all the posts but I get the feeling that the aubergine is the winner. Or maybe we can split the group and do half aubergine and half dark purple. Let me start counting orders later tonight.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to grab a HM in aubergine with everyone!:smile:

So far we have 6 interested in Aubergine and one in Dark Purple Matte.

lovebags2, I don't understand what you mean by splitting the group in half. I thought the whole point of the group bespoke is that it's the same style in the same leather & color. Splitting it in half just means we'll have 2 different bespokes: 1 for purple matte and 1 for aubergine and each group would need to get the required 8 people for the bespoke to go forward.

As of right now, we don't have enough interests in either leather to go forward.

So far we have 6 interested in Aubergine and one in Dark Purple Matte.

lovebags2, I don't understand what you mean by splitting the group in half. I thought the whole point of the group bespoke is that it's the same style in the same leather & color. Splitting it in half just means we'll have 2 different bespokes: 1 for purple matte and 1 for aubergine and each group would need to get the required 8 people for the bespoke to go forward.

As of right now, we don't have enough interests in either leather to go forward.

WEll, I was thinking that we're getting really close to having the aubergine go forward. I have a great feeling on this one happening. And then if a couple other's wanted the dark purple then I was wondering perhaps someone could initiate a bespoke for the DP so that everyone is happy.

But, your right. That would be a "risky" thing to do. And with only one for the DP it probably isn't feasible at the moment.

I suppose I"m the eternal optimist in this BE family. ;)

Let's get back to business - The aubergine it is!!!!!!

I'm not in this bespoke, but I do recall seeing a comparison shot that may help you out (post #41 in the link below). The medium purple (also called light purple) is a lot brighter, whereas the dark matte purple appears to be more like the Aubergine in colour. I think the Aubergine is stunning ... I'm expecting a TME to come in early this week in that colour.

http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-ec...le-love-me-bespoke-450186-3.html#post10670941

Ahh, thanks so much for the link. There ARE new colors!