Interested in Hold Me bespoke in either Aubergine or Dark Purple Matte?

I trust Jackie's opinion too. So Aubergine it is. Is everyone else OK with that? Here are some more details from Jackie and Rose.

Price: $420 - 10% plus free shipping
Leather availability: definitely have enough for Aubergine for group of 8

We have up to 6 interests now. Anybody else?

Ahh....this sounds so tempting....but I gotta hold out for my TMA....so good thing this is aubergine.

So...you girls all go and order this aubergine Hold Me and then you can get a dark purple matte TMA with me!!!

;)

Serene....how are you liking your tan TMA???

I trust Jackie's opinion too. So Aubergine it is. Is everyone else OK with that? Here are some more details from Jackie and Rose.

Price: $420 - 10% plus free shipping
Leather availability: definitely have enough for Aubergine for group of 8

We have up to 6 interests now. Anybody else?

Perfect! Thanks for the info.

Now, we just need to wait until we find 2 more. Let's keep this thread alive and see what happens.

Vix, I LOVE my TMA. It's great for when I need to lug all the kids stuff with me.

OK, so we now have 6 interested, with possible delivery date in July. Anyone else?

By the way, I heard back from Jackie who thinks this bag will be gorgeous. She also made a suggestion quoted below:

[FONT=&quot]perhaps try a zipper on the front. We had one ordered like that last week, it looked fabulous![/FONT]

Personally, I like how the Hold Me doesn't have a front or back and looks the same from all side so no zip for me. But I just want to put it out there for your consideration.

Hmm, I also like that the Hold Me is so simple, no fuss. I guess I will vote with no zip. And this coming from one who loves lots of compartments in her bags.

I totally AGREE ladies. No Zip. That's what I adore most about this style is the elegant simplicity!

It just reminds me of a market/summer tote. I want to keep it that way.

I can't wait to see the aubergine HM!:smile:

I like the simplicity of this bag. No zip for me either. I'm still up in the air, and will make a final decision this weekend.

Hi Suzi!
Ladies, I don't want anyone to feel rushed. Let's all take our time.

How about we think over the weekend and finalize (or not) this order by Sunday night?

I"m ready to order tomorrow but I just want everyone to have plenty of time to mull it over. I know how hard making BE choices can be. Too many gorgeous handbags!!!

Sound like a good plan?

lovebags2

We don't have the required 8 people yet, how could we order?

hehe, good question.

Well, I suppose I was getting ahead of myself here and thinking that by Sunday perhaps we'll have the 8.

And I"m going to email Jackie tomorrow to see if she has any customer's interested. You never know. It can't hurt to ask. Also, sometimes Jackie will order a bag for herself and/or retailers. Plus, there's always Maya and Rose that occasionally order for themselves.

Am I being too optimistic?

I think the bag will look fabulous. And we can't just assume only tPF girls like BE, right?

And the Hold Me is such a fabulous bag. Aside from my LM, I use the Hold Me's (I have two!!) a lot!

I think the bag will look fabulous. And we can't just assume only tPF girls like BE, right?

And the Hold Me is such a fabulous bag. Aside from my LM, I use the Hold Me's (I have two!!) a lot!

Exactly!

I agree with you totally about the Hold Me style. I have 2 myself (tan and petrol) and the minute warmer weather rolls around I LOVE taking these bags out. It's PERFECT to wear especially in the summer. I find it such an easy easy bag.

My petrol is nice because it has the sheen and I"ll take this one to the pool or beach. No problem or worries whatsoever.

My tan is more elegant and I'd never take a matte leather to the water (although I know Jackie does). This is my bag that I grab say for our Memorial Day picnic with family. Lovely!

And what I really love about the HM is that that it provides an opportunity. For instance, I'm not brave enough to order an aubergine BE just yet. I find it has a lot of purple undertones and I need to "ease" into colored bags very gently. But, with this style I"m BRAVE and daring! I might even go for a pewter HM someday.

It's that type of bag where you can just choose a color you absolutely love and no worries!

Does that make sense? Or am I just rambling..... You can stop me ladies anytime. ;)

Totally agree with everything you said Lovebags. This is definitely the right style to ease into colors you wouldn't normally wear. My only reason for being undecided is that I already have two Hold Me bags and I am trying so hard not to do too many of the same styles, but I do think this bag would be incredible so I may break my rule.

Still on the fence!:whistle: