Intel on Double V

Absolutely lovely!!! This is a great color.

Do you think this is a dressy bag or can be easily worn casually? I think it’s beautiful but I have a casual lifestyle. Looking for a reason to check this bag out in person. :smile:.
Hi. I will definitely be using it casually! It is a structured bag, so I understand why you’re questioning when you would wear it. I won’t be taking it on my dog walks, but shopping, meeting friends for lunch etc, she’ll definitely be coming with me! Go check it out -you’ll absolutely love it.

I saw the new red and personally prefer the original red. If you like your reds more muted then this is a good color. For some reason the leather on the one that I saw was unlike any leather I have seen on Double V's. It was much more textured and almost "wrinkled". I know that not all leathers are the same, but that would have bothered me. It was probably just that one bag, but something to watch for.

I saw the new red and personally prefer the original red. If you like your reds more muted then this is a good color. For some reason the leather on the one that I saw was unlike any leather I have seen on Double V's. It was much more textured and almost "wrinkled". I know that not all leathers are the same, but that would have bothered me. It was probably just that one bag, but something to watch for.

thank you so much!
I‘ll check it out - hopefully soon[emoji1303][emoji23]