Insulted because I have LV's

Today on the bus, i was carrying my mini lin speedy (first LV bought saturday) and a brown paper LV bag (because i went back to LV store today to buy a damier pochette and a damier pochette cles... YES i really needed a smaller bag !!! :yahoo:)

And there was a woman with her mother saying on my back : "look at this b*tch with her sunnies and their LV's bag, how can u spend so much money for a bag ?? It's exactly the same quality as a fake. I know a boutique who sells really good fake for €50. What an idiot she is".

She said exactly that...

I didn't say a word and step down of the bus...

I don't feel angry i'm just SO sad and i don't know why because i'm not the kind of girl who cares about what people think most of the time and i'm proud of my bags... i work hard and save a lot to buy these beauties.

Just wanted to share with you :sad:

I felt bad for you... Just enjoy your bag. Don't let anyone bother you:yes:

Ignore people like that. I have a few out-laws who tells me that they are not into that kind of sh?? meaning LV. They are just jelous and will never be able to afford it. Don't stoop to their level.

It's funny that she called you the 'idiot' ... her lil' snide remarks already proved who the real idiot was. Honestly if she didn't care about your bag and purchases, she would have just minded her own business. Her ignorant and rude remarks were to make her feel better about herself. Don't worry about people like her ... they'll always be around, just enjoy your bags!

So sorry that you received such rude comments.
You really mustn't feel bad! Why should you feel bad at all? You should be confident that you're not stupid for spending the $ for the REAL thing!

hello! im new to the forum and to LV--just bought my first piece a month ago and ive faced so much hostility already.

I bought the black tobago carryall and had it delivered to my office so i wouldnt miss the delivery at home--when my boss saw the bag, he told me i was being paid too much if i was able to splurge on LV--there were so many things wrong with the comment, but i had no problem explaining each one to him. haha.

oh yeah i also got criticized last week because i bought a damier azur keepall 50 to use as a gym bag--and it was by the LV SA!!! she actually said "why would you get something so expensive to use as a gym bag?" so inappropriate.