Instant Squishy Reveal

Absolutely gorgeous and in lovely condition, it's slouchy but not badly wrinkled. Congrats :tup:

If you want a liner that will give structure, may I suggest the Samorga for the Alexa. It's a very tight fit and changes the look totally so it's only suitable if you Don't want such a slouchy bag.

Yours is fabulous either way

My first reveal! I'm a bit shy so be nice.:smile:
A pre-loved Alexa from e-bay and authenticated by the lovelies here in the authentication thread.
She is so very squishy from her travels by post and needs an organiser pronto.

I have serious feelings of guilt about this purchase and have been advised by the chat thread that a reveal would make me feel a bit better.

I've got cheap tickets to the Royal Ballet tonight - should that be her first outing?

(Let me know if the pics in this post has upside down pictures - my iPhone does that occasionally for some strange reason.)

Don't worry sweetie, this is probably the nicest subforum on the whole tPF! :smile:
I'm not very keen on Alexa, but these squishy, broken-in oak ones always get me. And, judging from the modeling photos, it's very YOU. So don't feel guilty, enjoy your purchase and remember that when you use your Lexie often, it will cost a lot less per wear than many other, cheaper bags! Congrats on your find!