Instant Squishy Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first reveal! I'm a bit shy so be nice.:smile:
    A pre-loved Alexa from e-bay and authenticated by the lovelies here in the authentication thread.
    She is so very squishy from her travels by post and needs an organiser pronto.

[​IMG]

Gratuitous modeling shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have serious feelings of guilt about this purchase and have been advised by the chat thread that a reveal would make me feel a bit better.

I've got cheap tickets to the Royal Ballet tonight - should that be her first outing?

(Let me know if the pics in this post has upside down pictures - my iPhone does that occasionally for some strange reason.)

2. Looks fantastic! I know what you mean about seeing the money go but don't feel guilty or deflated if she's something you've been looking forward to. You'll get loads of use out of her!x

3. Congrats, she's gorgeous! A pre-loved oak alexa is next on my wish list :smile: and don't feel guilty if its something you really want. When I bought my first mulberry, a bayswater in the sale, I ended up sending it back as I felt guilty about spending that much. I finally bought my next one a few months later but I must be desensitised to spending it now as I still bought more Mulberrys after!

4. Thank you both for making me feel better :biggrin: I am slowly getting more excited about her, can't wait to take her out and about,

5. Lovely! What a classic, iconic Mulberry bag. Enjoy her :drinkup:
    Once you start using her you'll forget all about the cost ;)

6. Love this reveal! You look great with your oak Lexie , don't feel guilty ( I know how feel I do it every time I buy something ) I have a preloved oak Lexie recently purchased and I am using her lots, enjoy :0)

7. She is beautiful.....oak looks so great when the patina has begun to come through ....she is a fab specimen and oak is one of the best classics Lexie's ever.....not get using her ...smart or casual ...she is one for all seasons...congrats on a great buy

8. Gorgeous, really suits you - congrats :yahoo:

9. Thank you so much everyone :biggrin: The sting of buying her has already started to fade, I can't wait to use her regularly!

10. Start using her and calculate cost per use.....when you start using her more and more and that cost comes down you will feel loads better

11. You look great with your Lexie - enjoy it!!!!��

12. That is an excellent idea! Thanks :smile:

13. You look wondeful with Lexie, love the dress and cardigan combination :smile:

14. Very nice

15. Lovely bag, she really suits you, enjoy using her