Instant reveal with possible defect - help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IHi everyone! So glad tpf is back up! Today i received my Felicie pochette in damier azur. The first thing I notice is that the squares in the damier pattern are not lined up unlike others I've seen online. What do you guys think?

TIA!

Mine:
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2. Others I've seen online:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466133423.747278.jpg

Hello I hope you can see this post from another thread. If you search for Pochette Felice, there's a full thread. This is someone else's bag but this one doesn't have a perfect pattern lined up either. Hope this helps!

4. Thanks so much for your reply! I did see that but I think the bag is not buttoned shut in that picture

5. Many would not mind, but if you're not satisfied, just send it back. Why keep it if it will bother you?

6. You're always the voice of reason fabulex! I bought it as Saks and they didn't have one in store and had it transferred from another store and shipped to me. I'll go in tomorrow to exchange. Hopefully they have one in stock.

Thanks!

7. Good luck! Keep us posted!

8. This would bother me as it's very obvious on the front where the flap comes down. I know nothing is perfect but with an item like this it would be important to me to have symmetry at least where the flap is.

I would exchange it. Good luck and keep us posted :smile:

USCGirlie, Kirkland and bh4me like this.
  9. If it bothers you, I'd exchange it. That's better than being sorry afterwards and not using it. Good luck and keep us posted

10. If it bothers you, I would exchange it for another one. Here's a pic of mine, it lines up almost Untitled.jpg perfectly.

11. So I just left LV.. They only had one piece left in DA and it was perfect. So glad I was able to exchange. I would post a picture but I'm currently on a packed train home.

Thank you everyone for your replies!

Have a great weekend

12. That's great news!! Lucky they had one left. Now you can enjoy your beautiful bag :smile: Please post a picture when you get a chance.

13. [​IMG]

My new Felicie

LGREER74 likes this.
  14. Wow! It looks literally perfectly aligned!

Congrats!

nikksterxx likes this.
  15. Wow! Love this happy ending! She's beautiful

nikksterxx likes this.