Instant reveal with possible defect - help!

nikksterxx

O.G.
Oct 11, 2013
IHi everyone! So glad tpf is back up! Today i received my Felicie pochette in damier azur. The first thing I notice is that the squares in the damier pattern are not lined up unlike others I've seen online. What do you guys think?

TIA!

Mine:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466133423.747278.jpg

Hello I hope you can see this post from another thread. If you search for Pochette Felice, there's a full thread. This is someone else's bag but this one doesn't have a perfect pattern lined up either. Hope this helps!

Many would not mind, but if you're not satisfied, just send it back. Why keep it if it will bother you?

You're always the voice of reason fabulex! I bought it as Saks and they didn't have one in store and had it transferred from another store and shipped to me. I'll go in tomorrow to exchange. Hopefully they have one in stock.

Thanks!

IHi everyone! So glad tpf is back up! Today i received my Felicie pochette in damier azur. The first thing I notice is that the squares in the damier pattern are not lined up unlike others I've seen online. What do you guys think?

TIA!

Mine:
View attachment 3382497

View attachment 3382495

If it bothers you, I would exchange it for another one. Here's a pic of mine, it lines up almost Untitled.jpg perfectly.

If it bothers you, I would exchange it for another one. Here's a pic of mine, it lines up almost View attachment 3383107 perfectly.

If it bothers you, I'd exchange it. That's better than being sorry afterwards and not using it. Good luck and keep us posted [emoji1]

This would bother me as it's very obvious on the front where the flap comes down. I know nothing is perfect but with an item like this it would be important to me to have symmetry at least where the flap is.

I would exchange it. Good luck and keep us posted :smile:

Good luck! Keep us posted!

So I just left LV.. They only had one piece left in DA and it was perfect. So glad I was able to exchange. I would post a picture but I'm currently on a packed train home.

Thank you everyone for your replies!

Have a great weekend [emoji4]

That's great news!! Lucky they had one left. Now you can enjoy your beautiful bag :smile: Please post a picture when you get a chance.

6538b6583d581d84cb87730b3c6ee35f.jpg

My new Felicie [emoji4]

Reactions: LGREER74