Instant reveal + questions for boy bag owners!

The bag is lovely! The crease would bother me, to be honest. If I was really in love with a bag and I was unable to find another one in perfect condition, I would keep it.

Now for my questions. I love the bag, but when I unboxed it, I found a few questionable things...unless they are just normal for boy bags?

I found that there is visible creasing on both the front and back of the flap. I assume that this will happen as I use the bag anyway, but I would prefer that the bag had come without these...Do I need to worry about the leather cracking?

This crease would bother me in a brand new bag. Send it back.

Congrats on your boy, personally the creasing would bother me as it's supposed to be a new bag, my boy is lamb and I've had it since last July and mine does not have any creasing like that on it.....and I've used it quite a bit!

Congrats on getting the boy before the price increase!! Hmm when I first got my boy I don't see the creasing at all because its 100% new in the box...i do check the bags on display does have the creasing! but it will eventually shows the creasing after few uses but it isn't visible because mine is black..so it doesn't bother me at all.
Maybe call your SA to see any more new bags available to exchange it if that bothers u?