Instant Reveal of Navy Patent Flagship Tote

BonBonz

Dec 12, 2010
Just returned from a gala over at the Paris and stopped by the Forum boutique to pick up my PCE hold for the navy patent flagship tote. The color seems much darker than the one I'd originally seen. I may take it back to see if they have another one in stock or maybe order one from Jax. I'll wait to see what it looks like in the morning. Just in case I do return it, I wanted to post some photos for those of you considering it. I apologize for some of the fuzzier cell phone pics. I couldn't find my camera.

2011-04-30_23-45-02_256.jpg

Oops, sorry if there's been a reveal already posted. The color's a really dark blue except for a few patches of lighter blue. It's probably coming off as purplish since these are night shots with a cell phone.

Oops, sorry if there's been a reveal already posted. The color's a really dark blue except for a few patches of lighter blue. It's probably coming off as purplish since these are night shots with a cell phone.

Oh, I'm not complaining, I always like to see reveals. I was just commenting since you said it seemed darker than the one you saw earlier, just wondering if that's what you meant. And yes, it does match perfectly with your dress color, is it also navy blue IRL?

Yes, the dress was navy blue. I guess maybe the one I first saw had more of the watercolor effect than this one. I'll just have to evaluate the color in the daytime.