Instant Reveal of Navy Patent Flagship Tote

Have you carried it yet? I can not wait for tomorrow. I couldn't believe that this and the grey and the sophia laser cut in bronze are all on back order...you can only get them in stores. That happened faster then I though it might. It's starting to like it was in the old day. If you wanted a bag you better get it before it was gone.

Love it! I just purchased the Andie in the navy patent today, my store never gets the "good" bags and I get so sick of ordering them. But after seeing your reveal I may have to order this flagship to see it IRL.

Thanks for sharing!

Have you carried it yet? I can not wait for tomorrow. I couldn't believe that this and the grey and the sophia laser cut in bronze are all on back order...you can only get them in stores. That happened faster then I though it might. It's starting to like it was in the old day. If you wanted a bag you better get it before it was gone.

Well I didn't go anywhere yesterday but I carried it around the house while doing my house cleaning to make sure the straps stayed on my shoulder and were comfortable. She passed. :biggrin: I wore it out to the grocery store today. Didn't set it down in the cart though. :nogood: Got compliments from the checkout clerk on the color.

I was very surprised to find the flagship patents aren't on the website any longer. I can't believe they sold out so fast! It's only 4 days into PCE.

Hope you post some pics of your grey patent when you get it.

Love it! I just purchased the Andie in the navy patent today, my store never gets the "good" bags and I get so sick of ordering them. But after seeing your reveal I may have to order this flagship to see it IRL.

Thanks for sharing!

Both the Andie and Flagship are gorgeous. I had a hard time deciding between them. I loved the less expensive price on the Andie but I just loved the added details on the Flagship more. It looks like the Flagship is sold out online but can still be ordered from stores if you're interested.

I called and it's on hold. I was worried that I wouldn't get it. even though they told me they were gonna hold it I had to check and ...thank God I really wanted this bag so I will be getting one...which makes me very happy. I can't wait. I wanna go to sleep now so it can be tomorrow sooner. YAY:yahoo:

Well I didn't go anywhere yesterday but I carried it around the house while doing my house cleaning to make sure the straps stayed on my shoulder and were comfortable. She passed. :biggrin: I wore it out to the grocery store today. Didn't set it down in the cart though. :nogood: Got compliments from the checkout clerk on the color.

I was very surprised to find the flagship patents aren't on the website any longer. I can't believe they sold out so fast! It's only 4 days into PCE.

Hope you post some pics of your grey patent when you get it.

Woo hoo .. I wore my Andie for the first time today and she IS so comfortable :smile:! I kept thinking how great it would be to have more colours for this bag and the Flagship one!!

Got my navy Flagship today.....so underwhelmed. It seems so small. :tdown:
and my frame is petite. But I love, love the hardware. If I could just have the flagship hardware on the large cinched andie....