Instant Reveal! Medium Antigona in grey croc stamp

The Pandora has definitely been released a couple times in the croc embossed, including just this past March. This year, the croc embossed has been available exclusively through Barneys. I would not be surprised if they release them again periodically.

Thank you hrhsunshine :smile: I will hope and pray they do more suede embossed croc in the future :biggrin:

Not the most glamorous life here and the weather has been so lousy....so Miss Croc Embossed Antigona is making one of her rare appearances....waiting for a Dr. appt. :P

IMG_4831_zps67a23182.jpg

Glad you've got a beauty like that keeping you company :loveeyes:

Thanks Purse! I didn't bring any reading material so I just sat there taking shots of her (without anyone noticing and thinking what a weirdo I am :lol:)

I've been MIA, but I see you still know how to pick them! Love this classy bag, and hope you're doing well. :biggrin:

Thank you Randr. Been eyeing the croc embossed nubuck. I am thankful I took the plunge before they were completely sold out.

Your croc embossed Antigona is truly lovely. :smile:

Thank you Tee!

Love :smile: and I get the whole weather thing, it's been the same here in Montreal...

Thanks Pink...So disappointing, right? It was a brutal disruption to our Fall. I actually count on Fall to be my season to wear my Antigonas non-stop but the nasty weather... :yucky:

OMG....I can't believe I missed out on her! Great bag, and cute booties!

Thank you Ryry! I rarely wear my Rag & Bone Harrows cuz I am so not able to wear a heel...like those can even count as a heel. My feet were killing me by the end of the day but I persevered in the name of fashion.

I have yet to take out mine aince I boight it for the samw reason :sad:

I hope you get a chance soon. It is so disappointing to finally get a beauty and have to wait until the weather cooperates.