***INSIDER NEWS FROM SA: Balenciaga in the sale IT IS FIERCE***

:roflmfao:We've got some sharp-witted ladies on the forum! Is this thread taunting us? Nyah, nyah, I got a new clutch for a great deal and you didn't. Nothing like posting your Bal bomb and running, LOL! Come back and share.:yes:

Hi there! Thanks for all the replies! Never thought I would have created so much chats! Due to the fact that I am in a different timezone from you guys, I couldn't reply to your comments last night instantly (wasn't meant to leave a cliffhanger :o)

I don't have my camera just now so I can't take any photos of my new clutch but hopefully tomorrow. Hope this is ok!

I am based in the UK not Saks! lol I work in Harvey Nichols. The clutch I got was a 08 coral red GGH clutch with wrist strap I got it for about 155GBP that's about $230 but mind you the pound sterling is so weak at the moment. Basically everything in the sale was half price to start off with and Balenciaga bags always fly off the shelves so you really have to be there quick!

Sorry if I was being rude in my story when I was referring to the Asian customer, I just thought the scene was absolutely hilarious and I would tell you guys what I saw at work. :smile:

Last edited:
Anyone know where this was? Anyone?? :tumbleweed:

And not to get all PC here, but why is it necessary to keep referring to the one individual as "the asian woman"? :lecture:

Balihai88...I too am sensitive to this, but I think folks are just downloading their imagery to paint the picture for us. I often gently correct my mom when she does this, but I realize she means it the same as 'that redheaded woman.'