Inside a luxury ligne flap!

hi guys, thanks for all the comments...

I'm so upset right now... there was a fire at my house and everything I have is gone. All of my clothes, bags, jewelry, everything except for what I had on was destroyed in the fire. I was so happy with my collection. Thankfully, no one was hurt. I've been really distraught and emotional... I'm shaking just typing this. I could use some words of comfort... =(

Sina: I am so sorry to hear that......I hope the insurance will cover everything & you can replace some of your beloved things again. ***Hugs***
I was just talking to my DH about fire today as there was 1 huge fire a month ago in my neighbourhood & there was another one this weekend. I don't have insurance at all so I better buy some. I hope everything works out with you.

I'm so upset right now... there was a fire at my house and everything I have is gone. All of my clothes, bags, jewelry, everything except for what I had on was destroyed in the fire. I was so happy with my collection. Thankfully, no one was hurt. I've been really distraught and emotional... I'm shaking just typing this. I could use some words of comfort... =(

Oh Sina. I am soooooo sorry. Can't even imagine what you are going through right now. I don't even know what to say.....

Oh my goodness Sina! I'm so, so sorry! I'm happy you are OK, though I can't imagine your feelings right now. Honestly, if there is anything I can do, please, PLEASE let me know. I will say some prayers that you will be OK. A bit hug to you, sweetie!:heart:

Guys, I can't stop crying and I feel so stupid for feeling so upset. They won't let us go in because the foundation is so bad. There's basically nothing we can salvage. =(

Oh my goodness, there is no reason to feel stupid for feeling so upset. It is a natural emotion to feel upset, frustrated, angry, and sad for the loss of personal items you worked very hard for and are proud of owning, not to mention your home where you always felt protected, comfortable and safe.

Right now, your world is upside down but soon it will be right side up again. You're safe as are your loved ones.

Sina, most of all, thank God that you are safe. My heart goes out to you and your family. Please keep on posting here as we are always readily available to listen.

My coworker just had her house cave (due to landslide) into her home and it crushed her 3 month old baby and she is also going through a tough time. Being emotional is acceptable at times like this.

May God be with you. I'll be praying for you.

Sina, I feel terrible for you. I cannot imagine how you must feel, losing everything you have..Chin up and thank goodness no-one was hurt. Hugs from across the ocean..(that is if you are far away from Oz)..

Sina ... I'm truly sorry about your loss but I am happy that you and your family are safe. Pls take care of yourself and know that you'll in my prayers:smile:

Thats so tragic Sina, my words of concern and consolation to you, I hope you recover from this well and have strength and support to get through it. I am glad you are able to post and have access to tPF .. great no one was hurt, shame you lost your items and everything in this. My heart goes out to you.

Thats so tragic Sina, my words of concern and consolation to you, I hope you recover from this well and have strength and support to get through it. I am glad you are able to post and have access to tPF .. great no one was hurt, shame you lost your items and everything in this. My heart goes out to you.

yes, luckily I still have internet access at work so I am able to do my schoolwork there too.