Insane Outlet Shopping!

Thanks for your compliments everyone! I was so bummed for a while last night. I showed my mom pictures of the two purses I had purchased for her (black ali & black ergo belted leather hobo) because I wanted to know which one she really wanted for Christmas. We have about 5 other smaller gifts to go with that for Christmas and when I explained to her that I wanted to make sure she'd like it, she was fine with finding out about her gift. Welll....she wasn't trilled with either of the selections! She could tell I was super disappointed but said out of the two, she would prefer the Ali. Now, I have a purse that she LOVES from banana republic and it's about two years old so I can't find her one. The ali is the same shape, size and overall drop. Once I expained that to her, so was excited. But I about cried when she didn't seem thrilled from the start! We'll see tonight when I show it to her in person......

I LOVE my whiskey one though.

Any chance you remember how much the Mandy's were selling for? Thanks!

The price for the Mandy was about $332 after the 20% off sale and 10% holiday promotion. :tup:

I believe they had them in parchment, black and whiskey. I don't remember anything in natural at the outlet we went to (Pleasant Prarie, Wisconsin).

Hope that helps!

WOW!!! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THAT ALI and so will your mom!!!! I just got a Black Ali from my hubby for the holidays, but mine was shipped from JAX and he paid full price for it!!!! You got such a SCREAMING DEAL!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a classic all around bag that you can use FOREVER!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

So my mom is making me laugh. I saw her for 5 minutes this morning while running an errand. She saw my whiskey Ali and was completely admiring it and saying, "that's the kind of bag I want!" I had to remind her that it's the SAME bag I showed her pictures of last night, EXCEPT hers is black (she already has a beautiful brown Dooney). The she about fell over saying how much she likes the style. At least I know she likes it now!

:yes:

So my mom is making me laugh. I saw her for 5 minutes this morning while running an errand. She saw my whiskey Ali and was completely admiring it and saying, "that's the kind of bag I want!" I had to remind her that it's the SAME bag I showed her pictures of last night, EXCEPT hers is black (she already has a beautiful brown Dooney). The she about fell over saying how much she likes the style. At least I know she likes it now!

:yes:

So glad to hear that your mom loves the bag after all! It really is so stunning in person.

So mom came over for dinner tonight and I showed her the two bags I had bought as her Christmas gift and asked her to pick which one she liked best because I wanted to be sure. It was between the black leather Ergo Belted Hobo and the black leather Ali. After seeing her reaction to my whiskey Ali this morning, I was sure she would want that one. Nope! She wanted the Ergo bag, so now I have this beautiful black Ali and will probably return it. I was a little concerned with the grainy texture on the strap but it's not very noticeable and overall a gorgeous bag. It was such a deal! Oh well!

So mom came over for dinner tonight and I showed her the two bags I had bought as her Christmas gift and asked her to pick which one she liked best because I wanted to be sure. It was between the black leather Ergo Belted Hobo and the black leather Ali. After seeing her reaction to my whiskey Ali this morning, I was sure she would want that one. Nope! She wanted the Ergo bag, so now I have this beautiful black Ali and will probably return it. I was a little concerned with the grainy texture on the strap but it's not very noticeable and overall a gorgeous bag. It was such a deal! Oh well!

:shame: