Input required for Evelyn

vixen18

O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Hi everyone...

For the past few months I have been unable to get the Evelyn out of my mind.
I will be traveling to London this coming week and have decided to bite the bullet.
I am leaning towards Étoupe (love the contrast stitching) or Étain.
Is there any other neutral that y’all would recommend?
I already own a Birkin 35 in Gold and another one Rouge Garrance. So Gold is ruled out.

Please chime in with your preferences.
Pictures of your Evelyn in action will help massively.

Thanks in advance !

Reactions: MsAli
Here’s a pic of my Evelyne in etoupe. I also was torn between etoupe and etain, but I am so glad I chose this color. It goes with everything and is so easy to wear.DBF5DE3A-81F0-4EBC-9B8C-64EFAA7B7335.jpeg
I know you said you’re considering a neutral color, but just in case you might possibly consider a pop of color, maybe vert vertigo??? @ailoveresale (hope you don’t mind me using your photo) posted this photo in the “Your Hermes in Action” thread, and I think it is to die for!!
228A7E39-0C06-46B8-8CC3-847C0D1ECC2A.jpeg
Also, @Dextersmom (hope you don’t mind me using your photo also) recently posted this blue nuit Evie that I loooovvvve. This is also a fabulous choice.
264EE239-BC09-4C3C-81A9-349051877A9D.jpeg
Hope this helps. Have a safe trip to London and hopefully you find the one you love!

i had the etoupe evelyne for about 10 days (never used it) and exchanged it for an etoupe Halzan. I thought the color with the style was just way too casual for me.

I know the majority of people love the bag, but it just wasn't suitable for me. So i think its best if you go out and try it on first before ordering it ?

GOOD LUCK!!

Reactions: MsAli and vixen18
Here’s a pic of my Evelyne in etoupe. I also was torn between etoupe and etain, but I am so glad I chose this color. It goes with everything and is so easy to wear.View attachment 4188225
I know you said you’re considering a neutral color, but just in case you might possibly consider a pop of color, maybe vert vertigo??? @ailoveresale (hope you don’t mind me using your photo) posted this photo in the “Your Hermes in Action” thread, and I think it is to die for!!
View attachment 4188217
Also, @Dextersmom (hope you don’t mind me using your photo also) recently posted this blue nuit Evie that I loooovvvve. This is also a fabulous choice.
View attachment 4188227
Hope this helps. Have a safe trip to London and hopefully you find the one you love!

Thank you for your reply dear lilmissmeca [emoji5][emoji120]
The Étoupe looks lovely on you.
Is that a GM?

I quite like the Vert Vertigo.
Guess I’ll have to go to the store and see this colour.
Blue Nuit is one of my favourite Hermes colours but I am keen to get a Kelly in that colour.

i had the etoupe evelyne for about 10 days (never used it) and exchanged it for an etoupe Halzan. I thought the color with the style was just way too casual for me.

I know the majority of people love the bag, but it just wasn't suitable for me. So i think its best if you go out and try it on first before ordering it ?

GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you for your reply dear Jaaanice[emoji120][emoji5]

I will be going to the store to try it on.
Guess that’s the best way to go ahead.

Thank you! :smile: It’s actually a PM. The vert vertigo seems to be calling my name so I’m trying my hardest to stay out of the store :lol:
Thank you for your reply dear lilmissmeca [emoji5][emoji120]
The Étoupe looks lovely on you.
Is that a GM?

I quite like the Vert Vertigo.
Guess I’ll have to go to the store and see this colour.
Blue Nuit is one of my favourite Hermes colours but I am keen to get a Kelly in that colour.

Reactions: lala28
Hi everyone...

I will be traveling to London this coming week and have decided to bite the bullet.
I already own a Birkin 35 in Gold and another one Rouge Garrance. So Gold is ruled out.

Thanks in advance !
Not the greatest shot, but here’s mine in Gris Asphalte:smile:

Reactions: vixen18
Hi everyone...

Thanks in advance !

Lots of great info in the thread linked below. Good luck with your decision!
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-the-evelyne.102006/