ink on vachetta

is there anything that can be done for water stained vachetta? not to remove it, because i know that it's pretty much permanent, but is there any way to even it out a little bit?

is there anything that can be done for water stained vachetta? not to remove it, because i know that it's pretty much permanent, but is there any way to even it out a little bit?

Maybe babyoil in order to darken the patina :shrugs: .... but that would only work if the leather was lighter to begin with.

Dont get it. I doubt it will come off. I'm nuts. I had an old vavin pm that I got a tad of ink on... I tried nail polish remover (don't ask, I was nuts) And yes, results? TERRIBLE, I wouldve been much better off just leaving it be.

Hi, There is this second hand Galiera for sale from the outside it still look so good, but there are ink stains from a blue pen on the inside and some on the handles. here are the photos. Do you think it can be cleaned? They are offering to sell it at $918
Do you think it is worth it?

LVGaleira.jpg

inkongaliera.jpg

inkongaliera2.jpg

inkongaliera3.jpg

inkongaliera4.jpg

be careful, i talked to LV manager about a stain and she said to just use water and a tooth brush, if it does not come out, leave it alone. It could spread it out or make it darker if u use a chemical.....