Ink Color, Ltd Ed , NOT Moto Line $399 BIN 489

Here's the seller's response:

Hi, I do not have any way to take pictures of the bag on my shoulder. There is a picture in the listing which shows full size of the bag with handle. The shoulder strap is adjustable with drop from approximately 9 to 12 inches. Please feel free to contact me again if you need any other information.

Hmm, a question on the auction has the seller responding that its black. I dunno girls, my pictures sure look like ink to me. I like it alot, but my lack of experience identifying auth B bags is limited being I'm new to them. I would do BIN if I knew it was authentic. All sales are final on it. If its a 2006 isnt the price too low?

Geez..I had to PM her about it. Ink can vary to a very very dark purple/blue (like the upper RH corner pic), so maybe she's not comparing it with a black bag and thinks it black. BUT, what I don't understand is that it's right there on the tag! I have no doubts on it's authenticity.

Well the seller sent me a message going on and on about the fact that shes a professor and highly educated and why should she buy fake bags, yadda, yadda, yadda...she has a receipt but wont include it. Seems like she got too defensive for me. Think I will back away from this one...dont have a good feeling about it....

So a fake bag has never been owned by a highly educated person? lol. Anyway, her response:

You are righ, I missed that fact because I was taking my pictures at night. I will make corrections. Thank you

I wish they had made this in the 4 pocket travel bag. The ink with silver is so pretty.

OMG- I love this bag and the leather looks AMAZING!!! I just emailed the seller asking if they could show what the bag looks like carried on the shoulder and how long the strap is.

Freetoes- could you tell us the length of the strap? Would you say the bag is small or medium in size? Could we see a picture of the lilac???? Please?????

I'm not at home today!! I'm so sorry ~ let me try and remember. When I have it on my shoulder, it has a good 6" clearance from under my arm (drop).

It's quite roomy, has a mirror. The hardware is gorgeous on the strap, just very mod.

I would say it's medium in size, not small. I hope that helps. I'll be home later this afternoon and can post pics for you.

I believe it's called a Monk bag, but I'm not sure, I could be wrong.