INK color Balenciaga

You can try NM..they may be able to track down the bag you are looking for if you find a helpful SA...I just LOVE the ink color, and am thinking about the twiggy..(even though I just ordered a greige city!) For the love fo god, someone stop me!! :lol:

I find that the first is too small to shove my sunglasses case. I love her to death but sometimes I want to put my whole life in that bag...and somehow I think something larger would work. I'm afraid of all this talk about the new leather not being and "smooshy" though..my black before the change..

I'm going to start an Ink City search. It will be like the golden fountain of youth! All are welcome on this adventure

EEYORE i want a INK CITY too!!! :yahoo:

made up my mind... well i think one will be mine very soon (TODAY?) :yes: As soon as I make the payments that is!...

I found one that's brand new & for a great deal! Since whatever I buy will be then what they offer here in Canada...

:wlae: :wlae:

I'm quite excited!!

Ok...ever since reading this thread a few hours ago I've been obsessed with finding an ink twiggy...pref. under retail!!! Man, the forum does crazy things to me!!!! :wacko: I havn't even received my greige city yet and I'm thinking of ordering another bag........................SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! :wtf:

EEYORE i want a INK CITY too!!! :yahoo:

made up my mind... well i think one will be mine very soon (TODAY?) :yes: As soon as I make the payments that is!...

I found one that's brand new & for a great deal! Since whatever I buy will be then what they offer here in Canada...

:wlae: :wlae:

I'm quite excited!!

lucky girl