INK color Balenciaga

Nope... you can still get them. Call Barney's Beverly Hills. I don't know what styles they have but I know they have several Inks left.

Welllll, I know BalNY is sold out but there are many other sources. :smile: I tried to get an Ink Weekender from AI and they were sold out of that and I think all styles... but not positive. Good luck! What style do you want?

ohh another question, you know how once the season changes does the older colors stop selling? Or it's being sold till it's GONE??...

... i think i'm gettinga INK CITY :smile:

ADVICE NEEDED...

I have 2 choices right now...

BRAND NEW INK CITY $910.00 or... a BLACK CITY used by in good condition for $850.00

what would you chooose?

I think you should try Ink. It has so much dimension, and the color makes it like getting three bags in one. You could always find black at a later time if....(read when).....you get addicted to these bags. ;)

thanks for the advices! well i really haven't touched or seen much NEW leathers, I have a 05 twiggy which is soft and smooshy...

Ink is just so eye catching, and black is ALWAYS nice... like tln said, i can always get the black later on... :P