Inferno More Popular Than Paradiso??

:roflmfao:hahaha, my hubby says the same thing..."DON'T USE YOU DEVIL BAG TO CHURCH"
too funny! Even if I only have bocce inferno it has the best characters on it.
bocce001.jpg

MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS: IPOD GIRL& ADIOS BRUSHING TEETH (who knew they brush their teeth down there :smile:.

i love both paradiso and inferno, but LOVE LOVE the Paradiso cause some characters remind me of my kids.

I LOVe inferno and your bocce is to die for!!!:tup:

hehe i used to only like inferno..but i like paradiso too :graucho:

:lol: yeah its funny how they brush their teeth, bake, eat icecream, pizza, pasta and all that good stuff in hell :lol:

i luv paradiso...it's my favorite print if i were FORCED to choose one... maybe cuz paradiso was the first print i got so it's sentimental too! Inferno is very popular but i'm not a fan of.... ADIOS **gasp!!! i know~** i try to avoid him on my bags when i choose my placements.... i'm not a fan of the devil stuff even though it's cutesy, just not my style! i luv the cute babies!!!!

hehe i used to only like inferno..but i like paradiso too :graucho:

:lol: yeah its funny how they brush their teeth, bake, eat icecream, pizza, pasta and all that good stuff in hell :lol:

I used to be the same and only went for Inferno...and now that Paradiso is harder to find, it's grown on me and I want a bag in Paradiso. Go figure...only when its harder to find do I want the print!

my first bag was a paradiso gioco and i didn't really like inferno much bc of the grey background. i have since sold the paradiso and have an inferno ciao ciao. i LOVE it! :love::love: all the adorable, happy little devils reading, cooking, playing the guitar, roasting wienies... but i miss paradiso now too. hoping to be able to find a bella with good placement.

I used to be the same and only went for Inferno...and now that Paradiso is harder to find, it's grown on me and I want a bag in Paradiso. Go figure...only when its harder to find do I want the print!

:lol: I think im like that too.. suddenly Ive taken a liking to tan PG prints even more and bought a bellabella and ciaociao recently!:roflmfao:

I love Paradiso simply because I love babies. So I just had to get every single character (especially the pink girl and the boy on ladder coz they look like my kids! :P) and I found the perfect BV that has all of them. Never thought I will get a bag in inferno - found them a little too "evil". But not anymore! The more I look at them, the more I want to get one but with the perfect placement of my fav ipod girls, toilet roll mummy, the pizza ovens, kitties and those hearts with band-aids.;)

Hmm..I've noticed the same thing about how inferno is more popular! But I chose paradiso over inferno though because it seems like they have better cuisine there! =P I'd take sushi over pizza ANYDAY! But now I kinda regret not picking up the Inferno Bambino from the Seattle outlet...the more i look at the little devils, the cuter they are! And I do like the metal hardware on it better...

hmm i like the shiny silver hardware on the paradiso..the inferno one well ..eh its matte silver? :lol: I like shiny things :lol:

scorpiyo: wow thats hard to choose..i :love: pizza and sushi! still i like inferno more :graucho:

I love the brushed silver hardware on Inferno. I also love how each of us has our own completely different set of favorites!! Even though we all share a love of Tokidoki in general, there are things about each print - colors, characters, or whatever - that "speak to us" individually. I think that is a very cool thing!!

-SB

I think I love them both equally... maybe Paradiso a bit more, for me, just because I think the light-blue of it is cute and it's really easy to spruce up a cute outfit with a cute nekked baby bag :P :biggrin: I have been really getting into inferno, though~ I just bought an inferno ciao the other day (which I'm in :heart: with~)~ I need more paradiso some day!! :P

Hmm..I've noticed the same thing about how inferno is more popular! But I chose paradiso over inferno though because it seems like they have better cuisine there! =P I'd take sushi over pizza ANYDAY! But now I kinda regret not picking up the Inferno Bambino from the Seattle outlet...the more i look at the little devils, the cuter they are! And I do like the metal hardware on it better...

I much prefer sushi over pizza too, but paradiso doesn't have vampire bunnies. Plus, inferno also has watermelon, spaghetti, brownies, hot dogs, cake, marshmallows and ice cream ;)