Indulge me, please! Wearing a scarf...S'Mom's way

Would you please explain how you did with your scarf on the third picture in the very first original posting? You looke just amazing! I really would love to try myself! I particularily like the third picture way of doing with a scarf! Please HELP me!:love:
Ok....because SoCal asked to see how one could wear a scarf without really going "by the book", here's how a regular joe with absolutely no scarf-tying ability can pull it off. Be kind.....I don't want to hear raucous laughter all the way over here in California.....

I've got a white cotton tank top on under all this stuff.

So.....here's "Descoupages" that I just bought with a pretty old and beloved dark brown leather jacket. Put two opposite points of sharf together in the center, bunch it up and wrap around your neck. Then tie it but don't make a knot.

Then there's "Bolduc" and a fairly schmancy leather jacket with a large collar I don't wear too often. Same way as above for tying the scarf.

And then we have a Pointu scarf which I can't remember the name of but that I wear a lot with a black raincoat. Just throw the scarf around your neck and tie the two ends in a knot. Voila!

And here's Shopmom in a very casual moment with "Pavements" and my good ol' Levi's jacket from the day of the Flood. Can't remember how I tied this scarf but honestly it was nothing special. Probably the same as the first two.....

shopmom, you are wearing your scarves so well! And all of them are such great choices. I have never been into scarves, but I think these photos are making ripples in my heart .... Oh no, oh mighty enabler!

Would you please explain how you did with your scarf on the third picture in the very first original posting? :love:

ASPEN.......the scarf itself is one of the triangular ones (Pointu) and all I did was put it around my neck and tie it in a square knot to the side.

I find the easiest scarves to use without much effort are the Pointu's and the Plisse's. They drape really well and they don't have alot of fabric.....well the plisse's do but because it's pleated it doesn't seem like it's as full as a regular flat scarf.....:heart:

Shopmom...love your scarves and your jackets! So Chic and Cool!
I wish a lot of us lived near each other so we can go out with our scarves...here in MI I don't see anyone wearing anything so chic except Jag and Coco-nut.
Oh...love your raincoat.

ASPEN.......the scarf itself is one of the triangular ones (Pointu) and all I did was put it around my neck and tie it in a square knot to the side.

I find the easiest scarves to use without much effort are the Pointu's and the Plisse's. They drape really well and they don't have alot of fabric.....well the plisse's do but because it's pleated it doesn't seem like it's as full as a regular flat scarf.....:heart:
Thank you shopmom! I should buy those triangular ones..:graucho:

Great pics shopmom! I love how you wear them -- I love the plisse (need one!) and love the white blazer with the scarf...that would look great with my new white double tour lol!