Indigo First!!!

She told me on Monday she'd be paying within the next hour, but never did. Tuesday and today I haven't heard from her, but she put in a bid on a Hermes bracelet yesterday afternoon. This is so disappointing :sad:

jdy, did you say the bidder was a PFer? if so, maybe you can check and see if she has logged in here? :shrugs:

that really sucks otherwise. to play devil's advocate though: the bid on the hermes bracelet could have been via an auction sniper though so she might not necessarily be actively around.

*jennifer* said:
jdy, did you say the bidder was a PFer? if so, maybe you can check and see if she has logged in here? :shrugs:

that really sucks otherwise. to play devil's advocate though: the bid on the hermes bracelet could have been via an auction sniper though so she might not necessarily be actively around.

She is a member her, I've checked her ID and she hasn't been on in two days. I've been trying to keep optimistic about it, but it just seems odd that after sending her 3 e-mails to hear nothing back especially when she sent an e-mail to tell me that the payment would be sent within one hour. At first I was worried that something happened to her, but [sigh] I just don't know.

I don't think the bid on the other auction was via auction sniper though because it still has almost four days left in auction. Kind of odd to put up a bid so early you know? The girls earlier made a good point about the bid retractions though. When she first won it I read her feedback and was a bit nervous seeing the NPB negative feedback she received. I already informed her this morning that if I didn't hear back it would be relisted. :shrugs: I told her about my money situation as soon as she won...bags need to be bought...as in my dream baby!!! lol Anywho, I hope it works out for the best :heart: