Indie Polish QC/CS issues

I know what you mean...I have no idea how long is long enough to wait. I suppose if I don't have them by next week, I'll contact her again. :sad:

I THINK my mom calculated like 7 days from getting the shipment notice ? We live in Texas so idk if thats different for other states or not. Either way it sounds like she'll be willing to help you if it doesn't turn up soon

miszgenevieve said:
I THINK my mom calculated like 7 days from getting the shipment notice ? We live in Texas so idk if thats different for other states or not. Either way it sounds like she'll be willing to help you if it doesn't turn up soon

I'm sure she will take care of me...it's just hard to tell how many days it's been since she's unsure of the shipping date.

I guess that there have been some QC issues with Haze Glaze recently (disintegrating glitter). This was raised in a FB group. Has anyone else had this problem with this brand? I seem to remember someone having an issue with Frozen Ube, but I can't find the post.

princessofmuch said:
I guess that there have been some QC issues with Haze Glaze recently (disintegrating glitter). This was raised in a FB group. Has anyone else had this problem with this brand? I seem to remember someone having an issue with Frozen Ube, but I can't find the post.

My frozen ube and sweet tart have some brown tint to them. Convo'd her 3 times within the past 4 weeks but no reply!! I'm getting ready to file a claim with etsy ...

nessquik said:
Oh what! When she first started, I heard nice things about her... that's so disappointing. File the claim while you can!

This is what her automatic response on etsy:

The shop is closed and no restock is planned for the near future.
If you are interested in a custom order, please leave a message and we will see what we can do.