Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 5

Ohmygosh, you guys!
I got the box yesterday, but just opened it today. I'm still going through the yummies, trying to make my final picks ... but AHHHHH I'm so excited! Wait 'til you guys see my reveal!!! :woot:

So excited to see what you picked. You are killing me waiting for pics! Hope you enjoyed the box

Hi!!
Not doing my reveal just yet ... probably this weekend! Between my 4 month old and my 4 yr old I'm going crazy!! (That's mostly why I missed the sign-up in the first place.) Plus, I'm always taking pictures, so all my cards are filled and I have to empty them so I can take pics of my picks. :P hehe. Anywho, I'm waiting on kristined to get back to me with her address. When she does, the box will be on the move!

OK! OK! OK! Here are my picks!

I am so so so so so HAPPY that I was able to join this round!! ... and that my turn was after tgirl25!! :biggrin: lol!
I definitely took most of her donations. :P ... and one polish in particular ... OHMYGOSH!! I still can't contain myself!! Just look!! AhHhHh!!!!!
Thank you so much for my first Lacquerlicious, Kailuagal, and thank you tgirl25, for all my other new beautiful polishes and for making my Nerdy dreams come true!

First, some back shots ... just in case you wanna take some guesses.

8b0b0165-187c-4f28-a1cd-f60edd775437_zps3110dcb1.jpg

scroll down

down

down

down

And here they are!

0f96f435-3670-455b-ad68-0f8cb2071ab3_zpsee52ee1f.jpg

[Left to Right]
Smitten Polish ~ Blueberry Crumble | tgirl25
Chick Polish ~ All a Twitter | tgirl25
Different Dimension ~ Hanna | tgirl25
NerdLacquer ~ Don't Blink | tgirl25 yayyyyy!!! MY FIRST NERD!!!!
Emily de Molly ~ Sweet As | tgirl25
Rainbow Honey ~ Stellar Treat | tgirl25
Lacquerlicious ~ No Tricks, Just Treats | Kailuagal
Cult Nails ~ Living Water | tgirl25

Last edited:

I am so so so so so HAPPY that I was able to join this round!! ... and that my turn was after tgirl25!! :biggrin: lol!
I definitely took most of her donations. :P ... and one polish in particular ... OHMYGOSH!! I still can't contain myself!! Just look!! AhHhHh!!!!!

scroll down

down

down

down

And here they are!

[Left to Right]

Thank you so much for my first Lacquerlicious, Kailuagal, and thank you tgirl25, for all my other new beautiful polishes and for making my Nerdy dreams come true!
Nice choices! Woohoo! These exchanges are great!

scroll down

down

down

down

And here they are!

[Left to Right]

Love your selections! Enjoy!

scroll down

down

down

down

And here they are!

[Left to Right]

YEAH!! So glad you found so many pretties to love and glad you finally got your Nerd!!! That Smitten and Cult are some of my fav's(I bought these for the exchange, glad you love em!), and that Emily de Molly I wanted to love but hot pink and me I think have mega issues. YEAH!!! So glad you found so many great polishes to include in your collection to love. Really glad I could help with that. Oh and the No Tricks, just treats looks like a Halloween Party in a bottle! Awesome, enjoy

Congratulations on those beautiful polishes (and the baby!) :smile:

I got the box today, but haven't opened it yet, I can't even imagine what's inside! Since this round went by so fast I think we should take a slight break before starting again so we can try out our new polishes and prepare for the next round. Say in September?

Thank you all fo participating and making this round run smoothly and be enjoyable!! :smile:

scroll down

down

down

down

And here they are!

[Left to Right]

So excited for this to start up again!! It is almost September now. Been stashing some pretties just for the exchange!!! Can't wait to see more reveals in the upcoming round