Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 5

WOW! Sooooo many amazing picks! I'm totally in LOVE FLMermaid's destash!!! I'm drooling over every single one of them! What were you thinking, FLMermaid?!!! LOL! :biggrin: Also loving Not Too Polished She Was Hanging from a Barrage Balloon! Yummm!

Awesome selections, Tgirl! I have Ahoy Matey and Melon Wine and LOVE them! I would have chosen all of those polishes from FLmermaid as well, we could be shopping triplets! Love Penny Penny Penny. I had some of the others you picked on my list too but had to narrow it down. It's not easy when you want them all!
Bwahahhaha! Make that quadruplets. Apparently we all think FLmermaid has lost her mind! ... or maybe she just had a lot of backups.:P

Last edited:
1st pics are all from FLMermaid! TY so much though I may have nabbed every single one you put in!

And here I was worried if I would have anything anybody would like! Come Along Pond and Take On Me almost landed at my house too.

I'm so happy you liked my polishes!! Sometimes it can be hard to give them up but it feels so good when they go to a good home. Have fun and show us a mani soon!

I know, I was on the fence with a couple of mine, but I'm really happy now that they got love. Melon Wine is one; I bought the blue from that same CBL release too, Waters of Belize. So gorgeous both of them.

And here I was worried if I would have anything anybody would like! Come Along Pond and Take On Me almost landed at my house too.

I know, I was on the fence with a couple of mine, but I'm really happy now that they got love. Melon Wine is one; I bought the blue from that same CBL release too, Waters of Belize. So gorgeous both of them.
You did good! We definitely have the same taste in polish. It's nice being able to trade out for brands new to us though. I had to seriously look at some of my polishes and say...will I really wear you or should I share you? Haha!

No backups, lol. But I do have this tendency to buy things that are near dupes or at least so similar I can't see myself reaching for one over the other if I'm in that mood, if YKWIM. My collection is small enough that I want them to be "more different" from each other. And a couple of those I loved in the bottle and just weren't me once they were on - everybody know how that goes. ;)

I saw all kinds of new stuff (to me) in there and spent the whole next night surfing polish, ha ha. :rolleyes:

OMG! YES! Guilty! I have that going on too! I gotta rummage through my stash before the box gets here!

You better get on it then, I plan to ship tomorrow which means you should have the box Sat or maybe Monday at the latest!

Glad you all like my picks, there is a whole lot of good looking polish in there for sure!

Ok, I am going to do this a little differently then normal because I want you to see these beauties! Usually my pics are of them all together and you can't see alot so I grouped them up and pics by group. Anyway, onto the goodness!

1st pics are all from FLMermaid! TY so much though I may have nabbed every single one you put in! No worries though ladies I replaced them with equally stunning and even harder to find or discontinued polishes so..... Stunning all of them. Thanks so much!

DSCF0224_zps34b534e7.jpg

Left to Right
Contrary Polish Green House(OMG the golden and DARK green duochrome!!!)
Dollish Ahoy Matey!(LOVE)
Cadillacquer Serendipity(ADORE)
Dollish Penny... Penny... Penny...(so pretty)
Colors By Llarowe Melon Wine(OMG OMG OMG and I am not normally a pink person but OMG

Mini on top Jindie Nails Strawberry Cupcake

Next pics are from Artiemd. So pretty and Take on me was my fav song from the 80's while I was in them!! LOVE them and the Christmas one to cute! Thanks so much!

DSCF0226_zpsb3687fac.jpg

Left to Right
Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays
LynBDesigns Green Eyed Kitty
Nostalgic Take on Me

Next are from Selcier. GF I LOVE Dr Who and pick up just about all of the polishes that I like anyway that are based on the series(a small hint for the rest to follow, I may have added a HTF Dr Who themed polish back into the box, I will never tell!). These both are and I think I might need more of this brand too. Thank you so much!

DSCF0228_zps247d5124.jpg

Left to Right
Not Too Polished She was Hanging from a barrage balloon
Not Too Polished Come Along Pond

Lastly this is the last few from random sources...

DSCF0230_zpsc52b017b.jpg

Left to Right

Mini Dollish Team Salvator Thanks Black Eyed Susan!
Lush Lacquer Color me Gray Thanks Ocgirl!
Starry Earth Treasuers Untold Thanks Selcier!(Sorry, this should have been in with your others but to lazy to take more pics)
Different Dimension Love is an open door. Thanks Kailuagal! So excited it has Mickey Mouse heads in it!!

Thank you to all the ladies that participated for putting in such stunning polishes for me to pick from! I added back in some stunners that either were my favs so I bought another for the box, a backup or just did not work for me color or texture wise but were amazing none the less(. Hope I did the box justice!

Wow what a haul! You got some real beauties. So glad you like a few of mine. Its really amazing the treasures can find in this box. Enjoy your new pretties!

Ohmygosh, you guys!
I got the box yesterday, but just opened it today. I'm still going through the yummies, trying to make my final picks ... but AHHHHH I'm so excited! Wait 'til you guys see my reveal!!! :woot:

Ohmygosh, you guys!
I got the box yesterday, but just opened it today. I'm still going through the yummies, trying to make my final picks ... but AHHHHH I'm so excited! Wait 'til you guys see my reveal!!! :woot:
YEAH!!! So glad you got it safely! Sounds like you are loving the box! So much fun and I seriously can't wait to see your pics of your picks(LOL)!!! Enjoy and have fun narrowing. Just glad I had a ton to give so I could trade a bunch, these exchanges are always so fun to do and watch! So hurry up, we want pics! LOL

excited that the round is almost done. I'm ready for the next round!
me too!

Ohmygosh, you guys!

woo hoo!!!

Rotation:
aurawn
ocean_o_curls
artiemd
Star13
Kailuagal
Selcier
FLmermaid
tgirl25
TokiLoca --> has box!
back to kristinized