Increasing price

mylychee

Jan 28, 2009
:smile:
My first post.

I did a search but couldn't find the answer. Is it true that LV increase their prices every Feb. and August of each year to 20% on all products?

Very curious to know. I know they had a price increase in August 2008. I'm not sure if they're doing one for Feb. 09.

hi & welcome! i just had a look on the lv website and.... prices has gone up! for example.. speedy 35 was £365 (i believe) and now its £400 !!!!! so yess... looks like they r going up!

hi & welcome! i just had a look on the lv website and.... prices has gone up! for example.. speedy 35 was £365 (i believe) and now its £400 !!!!! so yess... looks like they r going up!

Wow, that is almost a 10 percent increase. That seems like a higher increase than usual.

It really adds up over the years. I bought my Manhattan PM three years ago for $1320 and now it's $1680.

Well the price increase in the UK, is an extra price increasu because of the very weak and unstable pound because most product in the Uk are still about 10% cheaper than in continental europe, but it changes everyday with the exchangerate.