Inclusion Phone Accessory --- which color??

sophia618

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
my sweet DH totally shocked me w/ two brown boxes for this Christmas!!!:yahoo: :heart: since i spent enough at LV this Dec....i was not expecting them at all!

first one was.......
p11349689_ph_hero.jpg

Sweet Monogram Pendant
this is the cutest little thing, and i LOVE IT!:heart:
(sorry i had to borrow a pic from elux....mines are still on my camera!)

and the other one.....
p11080579_ph_hero.jpg

Monogram Inclusion Phone Accessory
.....but in BEIGE.

it is super CUTE but i don't know if i'm "feeling" BEIGE. i like the PINK.... i'm pretty sure he got it off elux and that was the only color which was available. i asked him if i can exchange it, and he doesn't really care....

BUT he almost NEVER choose anything LV for me, so it is very special!!:shame: ....that he actually wrapped the brown box with christmas paper!!!!:roflmfao:

BUT then again.... i am not really feeling BEIGE.
so those of you who has inclusion items...... which is your most favorite color? please help me!!!!:heart:
Thank you guys!!

Awww, how sweet of him!

I have the beige, black, and berry ones...my least favorite is the beige, haha. I can't really choose between berry and black, I love them both! When I had a silver RAZR, I used the black with it. Now that I have a pink SLVR, I use the berry one.

thank you elle --- yeah, i thought beige was "oh-ok" than "oh CUTE!!!":roflmfao: (sorry honey bunch...!)

marclover --- thank you! i thought berry (i said pink....!) was the cutest!:shame: yeah, my DH could be so sweet --- sometimes!! haha

Lvbabydoll --- thank you for the pics!!! i love all your LV goodies!!!:love:

Aww you're welcome Sophia! You've got a great collection too!! :love:
As for the phone charm, I'd go for either the berry or the black if possible :yes:
But that's so sweet of your DH to get you what he did!

thanks juicy couture jen!! --- i'll take a last good look in the morning.... i'm sitting in the dark, my honey(s) are sleeping behind me.... hehe:P

Lee69 --- thanks....the wapping job was so NOT GOOD *i am not saying it was bad...haha! sorry again honey* with no bow or anything..... they looked like they could have been alarm clocks inside (like last year! haha):roflmfao:

Rebecca:heart: ! (i hope you don't mind me calling you by your fist name!!) --- thank you again, i love the black one like yours....but i am leaning towards BERRY! i have pink razr too, but mine is more baby-pink.
but my baby girl play with my phone all the time and she drops it alot.... i might ended up using the charm on my bags though!!! :nuts:

thanks juicy couture jen!! --- i'll take a last good look in the morning.... i'm sitting in the dark, my honey(s) are sleeping behind me.... hehe:P

Lee69 --- thanks....the wapping job was so NOT GOOD *i am not saying it was bad...haha! sorry again honey* with no bow or anything..... they looked like they could have been alarm clocks inside (like last year! haha):roflmfao:

Rebecca:heart: ! (i hope you don't mind me calling you by your fist name!!) --- thank you again, i love the black one like yours....but i am leaning towards BERRY! i have pink razr too, but mine is more baby-pink.
but my baby girl play with my phone all the time and she drops it alot.... i might ended up using the charm on my bags though!!! :nuts:

Lol I don't mind at all, that's why I made my little name icon thingy hehe. :smile:
Anyway I think the berry would look adorable on the light pink RAZR. I almost wanted to get one to match my own phone but I wouldn't want to take the black one off. I'd end up doubling up on phone charms haha :lol:
I think there was someone on this board who used the phone charm on a bag, but I forget who it was.

i have the black but i would have preferred the berry. i got mine really cheap on ebay though. i use it as a bag charm on my bh not on a cell phone

Brown/beige is actually my fave color BUT ever since I had a daughter (mine is 2 months younger than yours) I want everything to be pink!!!! If you're not too sentimental exchange it for the pink one!!!

:smile: