In search of a PS who can help fix botched fat transfer

kinto

Feb 15, 2020
Hello everyone :smile: this is my first post on the forum. Two years ago I had fat grafting to lower lids and upper cheeks by a PS in Canada. It was a huge mistake and left me completely asymmetrical and puffy. I couldn't even see out of my left eye for six months after surgery.

I waited a year and went to see another surgeon in Canada who did an open lower bleph. He was able to remove some fat under my eyes, but not my cheeks. Symmetry improved a bit however a year later I still look lopsided and my cheeks and lower lids are extremely lumpy and hard. I avoid smiling at all costs as it make me look bizarre.

There is not a single surgeon in Canada willing to fix or who has expertise to do so. I consulted with several USA surgeons who said they 'can't help me' and 'it's not that bad'.

Since fat grafting is so common in South Korea, I am wonodering if anyone had experience and help from a PS there who was able to 'fix' or remove previous fat transfer? Any help would be so greatly appreciated! I can't seem to find anything regarding fat grafting revision online as surgeons obviously don't generally advertise this service.

Hi there, I think your best friend should be accutite. But depending on your case it will take several revisions .

Don’t do lipo u will end up with chunks out of your face.

I also thought Koreans were all that for surgery
Advanced etc

It was hell number 2

If u send me a whatsapp I can send u my videos and photos from my case

Meanwhile google accutite b&a for fat graft removal

I was overfilled and filled in places I didn’t agree to. I went to Dr. Montegut in Newport Beach, CA but I’m not sure if he’s still working. I think you’ll have more luck consulting with surgeons in Korea but face lipo, especially on the cheeks is not easy.

I recently got ulthera which can be used to melt fat as long as the provider knows how to properly use the machine.

Reactions: MissOrange
Hello everyone :smile: this is my first post on the forum. Two years ago I had fat grafting to lower lids and upper cheeks by a PS in Canada. It was a huge mistake and left me completely asymmetrical and puffy. I couldn't even see out of my left eye for six months after surgery.

I waited a year and went to see another surgeon in Canada who did an open lower bleph. He was able to remove some fat under my eyes, but not my cheeks. Symmetry improved a bit however a year later I still look lopsided and my cheeks and lower lids are extremely lumpy and hard. I avoid smiling at all costs as it make me look bizarre.

There is not a single surgeon in Canada willing to fix or who has expertise to do so. I consulted with several USA surgeons who said they 'can't help me' and 'it's not that bad'.

Since fat grafting is so common in South Korea, I am wonodering if anyone had experience and help from a PS there who was able to 'fix' or remove previous fat transfer? Any help would be so greatly appreciated! I can't seem to find anything regarding fat grafting revision online as surgeons obviously don't generally advertise this service.
I have sent you a PM. :smile:

I was overfilled and filled in places I didn’t agree to. I went to Dr. Montegut in Newport Beach, CA but I’m not sure if he’s still working. I think you’ll have more luck consulting with surgeons in Korea but face lipo, especially on the cheeks is not easy.

I recently got ulthera which can be used to melt fat as long as the provider knows how to properly use the machine.
@digitalashes @kinto I would recommend @Dr. Seo who fixed my full face fat graft I had done at DAPRS. DAPRS left me with overfilled cheeks and a very round face. Dr Seo sculpted my face in Feb 2018 with top up Jan 2020 and I now have a beautifully contoured face with artistically positioned fat graft.

Do you have any before/afters from before the fat graft removal and after? Thanks.
Hi @Sara88 All my before and after photos are in my thread How to go from 50s to 20s...I’ll attach a comparison here. The one on the left was taken in 2019, 1.5 years post Dr Seo of MVP fixing the one on the right by Dr Kim of DAPRS which left me with huge cheeks and reabsorption around my lower face and eyes only one month after I came back from Korea in 2016. Now you can see why I only recommend @Dr. Seo for full face fat graft or face years of tears and a distorted face.

46F5BC54-097A-4583-B7A3-7A5E2A67DC35.jpeg

Last edited:
In 2017 instead of asking Dr Seo for help, I flew back to Korea to Dr Kim at DAPRS for fat graft top up. 8 months later my face was now overfilled and ugly! I flew yet again to Korea Feb 2018 but this time asked for Dr Seo’s help. He saved my face. Here is my face 8 months post top up with Dr Kim at DAPRS vs 1.5 years post Dr Seo’s full face fat graft to repair the damage.

CD6CFAF9-7FFA-4D14-B33F-7E0B85469222.jpeg

Reactions: Sara88
It’s definitely made a difference for me but I don’t think it’s comparable to lipo for fat removal. I still recommend it first over trying anything more invasive. Make sure whoever does it knows what they are doing, ulthera can cause damage.
@Botchedbyfresh and @digitalashes I remember now. Dr Seo did ulthera with full face fat graft Feb 2018 to fix DA's fat graft on me. Maybe ulthera works like liposuction to burn excess fat? There are also injections to dissolve fat.

@Botchedbyfresh and @digitalashes I remember now. Dr Seo did ulthera with full face fat graft Feb 2018 to fix DA's fat graft on me. Maybe ulthera works like liposuction to burn excess fat? There are also injections to dissolve fat.
Yes I was told by dr eppley to not do more Lipo after he saw my face after hong and to use radiofrequency devices wich has as side effects melting of fat/collagen.

Of course needs to be done by someone that can be gently and not just atrophy the whole face.

I’m doing AccutTite at the moment, seriously girls be careful with all of this, it is and ongoing battle.

Hello! How did your revision with Dr. Montegut go? I REALLY want to have my overfilled face fixed, but I'm scared to death. You can reach me through here, or I can email or text you....whatever you'd like. But if you see this, PLEASE respond.