In search of a PS who can help fix botched fat transfer

@digitalashes @kinto I would recommend @Dr. Seo who fixed my full face fat graft I had done at DAPRS. DAPRS left me with overfilled cheeks and a very round face. Dr Seo sculpted my face in Feb 2018 with top up Jan 2020 and I now have a beautifully contoured face with artistically positioned fat graft.

Hi Ms. Orange, which clinic is Dr. Seo at now? Also have you ever received a face lift or neck lift? thanks!

Taban did fat and some eye work on my friend and botched him
Thanks for yr reply. Can u post pic of your friend botched by Taban? How much did yr friend paid? Can I see yr before and after pic? Thanks so much

Thanks for yr reply. Can u post pic of your friend botched by Taban? How much did yr friend paid? Can I see yr before and after pic? Thanks so much
You can contact me on Instagram in that address, you can’t see photospheres my friend I can send of mine over there. And you can also send me yours.

Thanks for ur warning on Taban… I am now looking at another PS Dr Guy Massry… he seems to do a lot of face graft correction… think gg to spend a bomb.. sigh
HE botched someone else I know also, we have whatsapp groups and meet loads of people.

I suggest you look into fotona (dr Blugerman use fotona and improved me loads) or accutite with someone experienced. I have 10 revisions and recovered maybe 80% of my face. Keep away from face lipo as they will leave u with dents and holes.

Be careful and good luck.

I have sent you an IG request to follow. Fascinating to see as when I was in Korea Jan 2020 before I saw Dr Seo, I had a consult at Namu who recommended accusculpt and a facelift. I have no idea what accusculpt or accutite is.
If u have no issues with nasty fat graft you should keep away from it. It can seriously melt your face. I was so botched I had no choice to do revision after revision. It took so many times as there’s nothing like a technique to reconstruct a face after fat graft disaster. Or bas face lipo. I haven’t updated much my insta lately but you can see some stuff there.

Again keep away from this devices unless you have volume to reduce. It’s not going to work to beautify or make you look younger. For that just a good facelift surgeon.

I was overfilled and filled in places I didn’t agree to. I went to Dr. Montegut in Newport Beach, CA but I’m not sure if he’s still working. I think you’ll have more luck consulting with surgeons in Korea but face lipo, especially on the cheeks is not easy.

I recently got ulthera which can be used to melt fat as long as the provider knows how to properly use the machine.
Does ultherapy work on removing the botched fat grafted? How much was removed? I need to remove those under my eyes. Thanks so much

If u have no issues with nasty fat graft you should keep away from it. It can seriously melt your face. I was so botched I had no choice to do revision after revision. It took so many times as there’s nothing like a technique to reconstruct a face after fat graft disaster. Or bas face lipo. I haven’t updated much my insta lately but you can see some stuff there.

Again keep away from this devices unless you have volume to reduce. It’s not going to work to beautify or make you look younger. For that just a good facelift surgeon.
How about Hifu or ultherapy…. I really need to remove those injected under my eyes. And I’m 2 weeks post fat graft… should I wait for a month or 3 to have revision done? Thanks so much.