In praise of the Montaigne!

Jburgh - I didn't realise that Bal had gone so down hill. It is so long since I looked in the store as everything they have sells out so quickly it's not worth it. I'm waiting to see what other colours the Montaigne will come in. Having looked at all the gorgeous pics on thesartorialist.com I'm so tempted. All the super stylish ladies have them! Although I don't think I can stretch to the croc!:sweatdrop:

:yes:

The Montaigne is a really cute style, (just not for me! :P) especially with the little tabs on the side that you can unlock. It's just so classy! Unfortch, it's just too small for me, so I will simply hafta admire them on all you gorgeous ladies instead! :popcorn:

^^I was thinking the same thing! i am particularly drawn to this cosmetic case since it has my favorite colors, and I thought that if it comes in a montaigne it would be so perfect.

congrats on the new member of your BV family, mr. froggie has another home, yay!

jburgh - as always I completely agree with you! Those colours just call out to me!

So when the heck are they going to make it? The other one I want would be in that same color/weave as the LE Platinum Ossidato...could you just see that? OMG, I'm gonna pass out. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

^ Mostly I hand carry it, or if I am carrying something in my hands like coffee I put it in the crook of my elbow. Maybe 15% of the time I put it on my shoulder, but it isn't the most comfortable place (especially if I am wearing a coat) so that is usually just when I need my hands free and to have the bag totally out of the way. Overall I definitely use it most as a handbag.