In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

The scorpion necklace in 20202 is $20,000 now

Back in 2019, it was $12,000

It’s a stunning piece. But this large of a price increase is definitely unreasonable…

That seems to be a tremendous price increase! The price of gold has risen dramatically in recent years...and adding to that, we now have the wild card of LVMH ownership.

If of interest, post below shows the price around when initially offered (as shown in the 1979/1980 Blue Book) of just $2800!
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...favorite-pieces.1040964/page-32#post-34524428

Yes... I just emailed the SA I met (the newbie SA). I also text my old SA's cell (he was great), but I think he is no longer with Tiffany as he never responded to my earlier text and he's usually super fast. If newbie SA can't find it, I will call the store directly and talk to a real person. I spelled out all the search words for newbie SA... "red lacquer doughnut bangle".

Funny... I was not even sure of this red bangle, but now that I can't have it, I want it!
The greedy me sets in. :biggrin:

Well, if anyone is considering the doughnut bangle, I have the silver version and it is super cute. He's so cute and round, well-fed, plumped up.
Forgive me if you've already located the sought-after red bangle, but I just noticed it's available on the International Tiffany's site:
Did you ever find it? My fingers are crossed for you!

Forgive me if you've already located the sought-after red bangle, but I just noticed it's available on the International Tiffany's site:
Did you ever find it? My fingers are crossed for you!
Hi! I did find it, but I did not keep it as the current red bangle is a darker crimson red. The older bangles are more a cherry red which is the color I wanted. Thank you so much for thinking of me!